Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheMoominBrand

HELP ME PLEASE

Hi Guys,

has anyone had anything like the below, I cannot go and re-install the DLC as it's already purchased, I have already tried to re-install the game and will back up my save to a USB, I have loads done ahead of some YouTube stuff i'm do as a Christmas gift, hope some one knows.

IwqF5Qk.jpg

Do you have all your saves attached to the console? I got this message when I forgot to connect my external hard drive to my PS4 and the game couldn't read the DLC.

If you have PS Plus, you can upload your save data online and then download it back and it should go away. I had it happen a couple times. The second time I just closed the app and restarted the game. Did it a few times and eventually was able to start the game with no problem.

when i had a similar issue on Xbox......i had to delete reserved save data. Basically i had to delete the save that was on the console....and let it resync the cloud save

Try the restore lisence thing PS4 has

I've had that error message a few times so if you're on ps4 I might have a potential fix.

What worked for me was going into the bit that expands the game information. So on the main screen of the PS4 before you load the game press down on the d-pad. Then I went to playstation store. Scrolled across to "your add-ons" and you can redownload everything there.

Everytime I get the message I do that and the game is fine. Bit weird as I never delete the dlc though.