DLC on Alternate Profiles

gamre30

I figured it out. Thanks for the reply. Had to activate the account I downloaded the DLC on as my primary.

so, you had to have your main account on and use another controller for the seperate account?

No. Sorry, should've explained it better. On the profile I downloaded the DLC on, I went into settings>account management>activate as your primary PS4>activate. This allows you to share DLC from that profile across all profiles apparently.

I figured it out. Thanks for the reply. Had to activate the account I downloaded the DLC on as my primary.

so, you had to have your main account on and use another controller for the seperate account?

No. Sorry, should've explained it better. On the profile I downloaded the DLC on, I went into settings>account management>activate as your primary PS4>activate. This allows you to share DLC from that profile across all profiles apparently.

I tried it and it worked. Thanks. :)

Yea i have many profiles. Main roster, nxt/nxtuk/205, roh/njpw, all womens save from wwe. And I'm about to make a attitude era save, and a indy/impact one as well.

Which is the sole reason i dont gameshare because then i'd only be able to use 1 profile with dlc

Archived