ANTI- (STARDOM vs TJPW 2K19)

ANTI-

Day 1 of working on Moth ?

6-FFB9678-1-F04-4-A50-A2-C3-4838951-DEF7

0-B70-BFAF-F4-A3-4-C24-A48-F-39-A4553-B2

Still also have an Azumi and Kagetsu coming out soon. Probably will be done and able to be released by the time I hit silver. Also, I really need to get going on the TJPW half of it, so look out for that shortly as well.

My hero! If I could maybe give some critique, I'd make the cheeks a little less prominent, I'm guessing it's the face texture itself that's causing it?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still also have an Azumi and Kagetsu coming out soon. Probably will be done and able to be released by the time I hit silver. Also, I really need to get going on the TJPW half of it, so look out for that shortly as well.

My hero! If I could maybe give some critique, I'd make the cheeks a little less prominent, I'm guessing it's the face texture itself that's causing it?

Its based on this...

B7-B62968-2-D4-B-42-AF-A902-2-C10-EF290-

Still tweaking that needs to be done. Usually the first draft is more like a caricature; just something I can finally look at and say Yeah, this has potential to really wind up looking like the person in a week or 2. Lol. It is already kind of looking scary good in-game, for a couple hours of work.

And here is a first draft picture of Azumi I posted on Twitter like a month ago...

59592-FC9-0652-4-DC6-AB7-D-4-D4-BCBED53-

And a recent early Kagetsu preview..

B52-C63-E3-A3-CA-4-FB0-A958-9-C712054042

Its based on this...

Still tweaking that needs to be done. Usually the first draft is more like a caricature; just something I can finally look at and say Yeah, this has potential to really wind up looking like the person in a week or 2. Lol. It is already kind of looking scary good in-game, for a couple hours of work.

Don't get me wrong, it's already looking amazing. Really happy you're doing this caw.

Its based on this...

Don't get me wrong, it's already looking amazing. Really happy you're doing this caw.

Yeah I figured what the hell...might as well humor that guy...lol

• 1 month later...

Just a quick question for anyone thats doing a stardom brand. How do you plan your yearly schedule? Im a bit stumped as which shows to put where and what to call them for PPVs etc. any help would be appreciated

Amazing caws by the way!

Erm.. such Questions belong in the General section but ok. :P

Here is a screenshot of my stardom brand.

I placed it on fridays, created a mitb case for the world of stardom Championship and have tag titles and another two Championships so far (in Overall 5 different ones with the case included).

Might create another belt later when I have more Superstars in the brand (have 35 in it so far).

You can have a Stardom Grand Prix Tournament like in real life and can also come up with several self created ppvs aswell.

Stardom-Brand.png

Last but not least: @Anti will you create Natsuko Tora aswell? :)

Just asking in case you intend to.

Who else do you have in mind to create from stardom?

Oh, hello! Lol. Didnt think to check up on the topic to see if anything was going on, but yeah...I recently released AZM (Azumi). I had it in mind to create all the champions at the time the game came out, and Natsuko was one.

Time is a factor, work is a factor, and I have been coming to terms with the fact that my focus/attention span has been an issue for years and years lol..I was taking Alpha Brain from Onnit when the game first came out and that helped a bit...havent been able to afford it lately....but Im working on Miyu Yamashita from TJPW, an updated Starlight Kid ( she just debuted a new outfit), Hana Kimura, Kagetsu, Session Moth, and another person or two I dont remember atm. The ones most soon to be out will be Yamashita, Hana and SLK. I think something is happening shortly regarding Hana, so I wanna have her done. I wanna have Moth out for the one dude. Whoever you wanna make, by all means, go for it! Its great seeing more people showing these girls love!

Its kind of annoying to have to wait so long to get to Silver too. I literally would pay a few bucks to bypass the wait and unlock the next level, for future reference....if thats a thing they wanna consider.. ?

Thanks alot ...I think so many others are doing a fantastic job while Im here just trying to keep up with my own mind sometimes and things I wanna do and, in the process, falling behind on everything at once. Lol. But as long as fans of the people I make really like and enjoy what they eventually get, thats what its all about.

Oh, hello! Lol. Didnt think to check up on the topic to see if anything was going on, but yeah...I recently released AZM (Azumi). I had it in mind to create all the champions at the time the game came out, and Natsuko was one.

Time is a factor, work is a factor, and I have been coming to terms with the fact that my focus/attention span has been an issue for years and years lol..I was taking Alpha Brain from Onnit when the game first came out and that helped a bit...havent been able to afford it lately....but Im working on Miyu Yamashita from TJPW, an updated Starlight Kid ( she just debuted a new outfit), Hana Kimura, Kagetsu, Session Moth, and another person or two I dont remember atm. The ones most soon to be out will be Yamashita, Hana and SLK. I think something is happening shortly regarding Hana, so I wanna have her done. I wanna have Moth out for the one dude. Whoever you wanna make, by all means, go for it! Its great seeing more people showing these girls love!

Its kind of annoying to have to wait so long to get to Silver too. I literally would pay a few bucks to bypass the wait and unlock the next level, for future reference....if thats a thing they wanna consider.. ?

I'm the session moth guy lol. Just take your time bud, really appreciate the quality of what you put out each and every time.

No Problem at all! I have more than enough to create myself and I can feel you when it comes to the time issues and being busy with Family, work and most of all health (fighting myself against some for many years now).

I gave love to stardom for over 2 years now (I'm subscribed to them. :D ) and I think you did a awesome Job with the ones you created. :)

Just asked in case you creating her so I can Focus on others.

Currently creating Kaori which is part of their stable aswell and I found Ruaka created by someone else on cc so the stable is gonna be complete soon! :)

I also feel your pain when it comes to the bad ranking system (still at bronze myself so far).

Take your time and get well again. :)

I've seen your CAWS on CC and even though I don't follow the women like I do the men, you do some fantastic work.

Forgot to mention that I've never downloaded this many female caws before as this year..

So Thank You again..

Thank you guys. I try to give every release my absolute all every time. It's a really exciting time for women in wrestling and it's reflecting in the games, both from 2K's standpoint and the standpoint of the creators and it's amazing. I don't know that I'll ever feel worthy of such kind words because it's like....there's the creator I want to be....who has the time and focus to bust out an entire Stardom roster by the Summer....and then there's actual me, who has put out 6 people since October. At the same time, I may be peaking as a creator. It's an awkward time. Anything can happen. I'm staying positive about my ability to atleast fill all my CC slots this year. lol

No Problem at all! I have more than enough to create myself and I can feel you when it comes to the time issues and being busy with Family, work and most of all health (fighting myself against some for many years now).

I gave love to stardom for over 2 years now (I'm subscribed to them. :D ) and I think you did a awesome Job with the ones you created. :)

Just asked in case you creating her so I can Focus on others.

Currently creating Kaori which is part of their stable aswell and I found Ruaka created by someone else on cc so the stable is gonna be complete soon! :)

I also feel your pain when it comes to the bad ranking system (still at bronze myself so far).

Take your time and get well again. :)

Yamashita is priority right now, because the whole point of the project was to pit Stardom's best and TJPW's best against eachother, and I had done zero TJPW. SuperMex80 just put out an awesome Sadie Gibbs. Make whoever you want, really. I can work around other Stardom creators for awhile. I still wanna make every Stardom champion as well, except maybe Mayu, because I already have 2 great Mayu caws. All in due time. I'm pretty consistent in how random I am, if nothing else. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Miyu is a joy to play as, thank you so much for your hard work and dedication!

It was my pleasure to try and do her justice. Glad you enjoy it! It truly means a lot! The latest person I have been working on is Hana Kimura. I had posted this screenshot on Twitter some days ago and havent progressed much from it, other than moveset stuff..

1-BC02538-3944-4-C8-F-B97-B-89-D81-E421-

...mainly because one of my jobs is shutting down and I have a new one, so Im doing both at the same time and there are days where I have only up to an hour of free time, so Ive been taking it easy. Lol. Last day of my old job is tonight though, so I can hopefully have proper creating time again.

Hana looks spot on! Great detail to her rainbow boots!

Miyu is honestly one of my firm favourites to play as - so again a massive thanks, especially with working on the TJPW girls.

I myself am currently working on Hyper Misao for the fun factor - will set up a thread soon enough when I have nailed a few more of my favourites!

Hey thanks guys! Real chill place so far. Just relieving to not be left without a job at all, like I thought might happen. Other people at my job were happy to just collect unemployment and I wasnt goin out like that. Lol

Here is a video I posted on Twitter of myself working out Hanas different-colored streaks in her hair. I didnt know how close I actually was to achieving her likeness until I went to Twitter and actually looked at her. Not bad.

https://twitter.com/anti_caws/status/1092338252630188032?s=21

Archived