ANTI- (STARDOM vs TJPW 2K19)

ANTI-

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Dropping a line to let everyone know that Hana Kimura has been uploaded! Search the Stardom tag!

I should be finally hitting Silver soon and getting those 5 extra slots, so Im gonna be updating and reuploading AZM and Starlight too. Sorry to anyone who contacted me about wanting someone after I had to take them down. I will also use it as an opportunity to bring the first post in this topic back up to speed. Will have official pics soon. Cheers!

Moth is coming up next probably. Its tougher for me to find proper images of someone once they are out of Japan. In Japan, there are a bunch of fans in the audience who take great photos with super expensive cameras and so its a blessing to work on joshis because those fans make refs super easy.

With AZM I literally only have to update the hair and with Starlight, just her one new attire..shouldnt take long at all. Then I can get back into Moth and probably Mizuki who i have been slacking on for months.

I really have no idea. Could just be a random move she has. Could even be something as small as a minitron, but i doubt it...its probably a number of moves, if I had to guess. The Showcase is fun though. I missed a good amount of that stuff so it was new to me.

• 3 weeks later...

I have reuploaded AZM, now that I have finally gotten to Silver. SLK shouldnt be long after. Have Session Moth and Mizuki both in the works. Not sure if I will have anyone after that....all the hunger I usually have when the game first comes out is kinda gone at this point. Lol. I wanted to do Mia Yim and Toni Storm because I feel like Im not known for tackling many of the bigger names, but I thought I would have half the roster done by then. Life happens. Ive accepted that the goal I had for this year just isnt gonna happen yet again. Maybe next year if I decide to continue creating, but yeah, thanks to everyone for their support and kind words.

No, no no - THANK YOU....

Would've love to see you make Mia Yim - but she's likely on the in game roster for wwe2k20 so it's no stress..

Rest up and come back strong for next game...

You and the others that make female caws are THE reason why I still play this game, so you deserve a pat on the back, a tip of the ol' hat and a Virtual Cold drink..

Thanks again for all Your hard work, talent and dedication..

• 4 weeks later...

Archived