ANTI- (STARDOM vs TJPW 2K19)

ANTI-

Back for another year and what a fantastic game! Sorry I haven't been as active this year thus far on the forums; I've mostly been on Twitter alot more posting caw-related things. Nevertheless, here we are, and this year's project is gonna be more of the joshi puroresu I was putting out last year, but another promotion's stars added this time. The project is STARDOM vs TJPW (Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling)!

I already have 5 people I've finished and are available to download! Just search the "STARDOM" tag for any and all of my creations this year!

IO SHIRAI

(Special thanks to Rockstar101, E-37, and Gabe8th for allowing me to use quite a few of their logos to piece together mainly the first attire, and I didn't have a laptop or any easy means of producing my own logos at the time that I was creating her. Evolution had just happened as I was making her, so her 2nd attire is from that MYC finale match.)

Io-main-desu.png[/url]

Io1.png

Io2.png

ROSSY OGAWA

(STARDOM Owner/President...thought it'd be funny to make him through female Create-A-Superstar so he could face the women.)

Lossy1.png

Lossy2.png

STARLIGHT KID

Kitto-main.png

Kitto1.png

Kitto2.png

SUMIRE NATSU

Natsu-main.png

Natsu1.png

Natsu2.png

TAM NAKANO

Tamu-main.png

Tam1.png

Tam2.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got back from work not long ago. Thank you very much for the response, guys! Means the world. I look forward to trying my hardest to keep the joshi fun going and giving you things you hopefully get further game enjoyment out of. I havent even gotten to do Showcase or MyPlayer yet and Im in love with this game. Lol

Yes but ANTI need create session moth martina to make a team with sumire natsu and session moth martina and if he create brandi rhodes too it supposed to be the bset

Forgive me for possibly being rude, but why does he have too? I'm not speaking for ANTI-, but he has no obligation to make any wrestler for anyone. Plus,demanding someone to make a wrestler is just disrespecful. Making caws is a very tedious process. From getting references for the face, gathering attire logos, placing the logos and making sure the apllied correctly, and then getting a accurate moveset and entrance. The guys and girls that share their content on here don't have to do anything they don't want to do. They do it as a hobby, and a way to escape from whatever is going on in their respective lives, they have no reason to make something just becauee someone told them too. Before you ask someone to make anything, I suggest you learn some manners. Plus, there's request section that you could use instead of going into someone's thread badgering them for no apparent reason. Or better yet, if you want Martina so badly, make her yourself.

Yes but ANTI need create session moth martina to make a team with sumire natsu and session moth martina and if he create brandi rhodes too it supposed to be the bset

Forgive me for possibly being rude, but why does he have too? I'm not speaking for ANTI-, but he has no obligation to make any wrestler for anyone. Plus,demanding someone to make a wrestler is just disrespecful. Making caws is a very tedious process. From getting references for the face, gathering attire logos, placing the logos and making sure the apllied correctly, and then getting a accurate moveset and entrance. The guys and girls that share their content on here don't have to do anything they don't want to do. They do it as a hobby, and a way to escape from whatever is going on in their respective lives, they have no reason to make something just becauee someone told them too. Before you ask someone to make anything, I suggest you learn some manners. Plus, there's request section that you could use instead of going into someone's thread badgering them for no apparent reason. Or better yet, if you want Martina so badly, make her yourself.

Report him for abusive behavior towards creators, I did the same thing.

We need to get rid of this cancer lol.

Sorry i missed all this. At work now. Lol. Dont report him. Im gonna do it. I was considering putting out another Natsu with alternate attires anyway.

Take your time, ANTI. I think most people in this forum appreciate the content you share with the community. Unfortunetly, there's always a few bad apples that think creators are obligated to make every wrestler under the sun. With that being said, thank you for what you've provided us with so far.

Sorry i missed all this. At work now. Lol. Dont report him. Im gonna do it. I was considering putting out another Natsu with alternate attires anyway.

Take your time, ANTI. I think most people in this forum appreciate the content you share with the community. Unfortunetly, there's always a few bad apples that think creators are obligated to make every wrestler under the sun. With that being said, thank you for what you've provided us with so far.

Hey man, I appreciate that people even care. It makes me happy to see that people actually like and enjoy these things that and I others in the community work so hard and spend so much time on. I would love to have the time to make everyone under the sun. Aint workin out that way. Lol. Moth should be fun, though. I did want to make a complete Oedo Tai this year eventually since I didnt last year.

Day 1 of working on Moth ?

6-FFB9678-1-F04-4-A50-A2-C3-4838951-DEF7

0-B70-BFAF-F4-A3-4-C24-A48-F-39-A4553-B2

Still also have an Azumi and Kagetsu coming out soon. Probably will be done and able to be released by the time I hit silver. Also, I really need to get going on the TJPW half of it, so look out for that shortly as well.

Archived