CAWS by KREATIV - Cactus Jack, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, Sandman, Raven, Shane Douglas, Dr. Death, Axl Rotten, Balls Mahoney, Taz and more...

KREATIV

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have you thought about doing some people from the WWE ECW? I was wanting Big Daddy V as I just started doing an '07 Universe mode but there's no good ones online. The same goes for Kevin Thorn but if you were sticking to ECW Originals and the original brand, these are pretty freaking amazing. I've downloaded some of them myself. Thanks for all of your work, boss

Have you thought about doing some people from the WWE ECW? I was wanting Big Daddy V as I just started doing an '07 Universe mode but there's no good ones online. The same goes for Kevin Thorn but if you were sticking to ECW Originals and the original brand, these are pretty freaking amazing. I've downloaded some of them myself. Thanks for all of your work, boss

Get in touch with Razaback and see if he can re-upload his Viscera. A few easy edits on your end and voila. His was the best before he took it down to make newer things.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived