get the titans pack for free, caws that are better then the dlc

big timothy 33

But... your Lashley and EC3 dont look anything like the real people. Heck, the EC3 face looks weird and is a different colour to the rest of the head

edit: read the rest. not sure if troll thread or not lmfao

If you cant tell that this thread is just in good fun then I seriously worry for you...

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But... your Lashley and EC3 dont look anything like the real people. Heck, the EC3 face looks weird and is a different colour to the rest of the head

edit: read the rest. not sure if troll thread or not lmfao

If you cant tell that this thread is just in good fun then I seriously worry for you...

half of my post was from the OP.

he could also be pretending to its a troll to make himself feel better

Stop coming into this topic and *censored*ing complaining dude. This whole topic is in good fun and for having a laugh. Get off Ryeedees dick (no offense to him its that youre just an annoying stan) and stop talking shit to everyone else/telling them what to do.

Edit: This is to Myers, not you Muur.

i am back with doned more requests.

hall of famer jeff jarret

6Qjb94o.png

hall of famer (or should i say hall of PAINER lol) mark henry

RQwy5ct.png

people wanted japan stars so heres the king of the 5 star dave meltser match KENNY UMAGA

dLSrZrY.png

Can somebody closed this crap here? Its not funny and this Jack want only Spotlight

caws arent supposed to be funny you acloholic they are supposed to be great creations for the wrestler who not gotted into the game

if you dont know what caw is for then you need to go away and lived in the ocean forever

• 2 weeks later...

Ya know, I want to say something after re-reading this. Some of you are really out of touch what a community is. This was a funny topic that brought everyone together. It wasn't meant to be serious, it was a troll topic that wasn't harming anyone. It was very funny and made people come together for a laugh and I don't know about you but that's what I'd want in a forum community, not LOLSRS all the time.

I would have kept it open if it wasn't for a banned member.

Please don't hesitate for a good laugh as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

Archived