get the titans pack for free, caws that are better then the dlc

big timothy 33

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the 27 year old greek leo rush (LASHLY LASHLY LASHLY lol)

hptWvcP.png

Did Lio turn into a Lion or something, I've never heard of LEO rush. Also why the hell is Lashly's name across his crotch?

That Maria caw is scary as *Censored*, I would rather wait till next Tuesday, than download these disappointing caws, well done for trying but you failed fam,

there up right now you dont haved to wait until thursday you can downloaded them righj tnow from the community thing

Well, we only have to wait until Tuesday so there's that. And there is the fact that you will actually get people that look like the actual wrestler.

People have been saying I need to check these out. Seems like there is some healthy competition out there in the CAW game.

Welcome brother.

Yeah, watch out...looks like you guys are going down with these masterpieces..lol

ALSO, PLEASE at least spell their damn names right.

LIO (not Leo) Rush

ETHAN (not Dixie) Carter

Bobby LASHLEY (not Lashly)

Lacey Von ERICH (not Erik)

KANELLIS (not Kanellas)

Candice LARAE (not del rae)

*EC3 not Ethan Carter

Candice LeRae not Larae

:shifty:

I didnt know dude love was black I must be colour blind that hulk hogen looks like hes had a stroke.

Tomato Champa,Buddy murpher,NIkki Crossed pls when and also make trent six and kaith leeee and toneeeee storm and also my ni gga hype bro matt riddler

Did you deliberately spell those names wrong.

I didnt know dude love was black I must be colour blind that hulk hogen looks like hes had a stroke.

Tomato Champa,Buddy murpher,NIkki Crossed pls when and also make trent six and kaith leeee and toneeeee storm and also my ni gga hype bro matt riddler

Did you deliberately spell those names wrong.

Isn't it obvious lol

Archived