get the titans pack for free, caws that are better then the dlc

big timothy 33

i getted pissed at thq for doing the dlc early for micrasoft xbox 1 so i dided the dlc myself and i think it looks better then the crappy thing theyre doing. hope you enjoy getting the dlc for free. your welcome :)

lashly:

N3t2Hv5.png

ecw (formerly knewed as dixie carter if you like him better from tna impact like i didded since hes just a jobber on nxt)

69YxqPH.png

the war raiders rowan and hansen

bpEoBn4.png2Th0ob3.png

also i finded out that you can used people faces for caws and it looks just like them thats how the ecw turned out so good

you just need to goed to wwe.com and it will let you do the picture

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your creations are just as bad as your grammar and spelling.

I agree 100%.

Sorry man, but your CAWs don't look better than the in-game ones and there are many on CC already that are way better than yours.

EC3(NOT ECW) was also known as ETHAN Carter NOT Dixie. UGH!!!

Bro thats so much better than 2k models

r u doin REEESING stars dlc too

I want to play as RickoCat,Mikey Kaneless,Candey,Man of a Lashly's minute Rush Lee and other women in the pack i wanna smash

This has got to be the same person right? Trying to hype their own horrible CAWs. The grammar and spelling are just as bad as the OP.

I agree 100%.

Sorry man, but your CAWs don't look better than the in-game ones and there are many on CC already that are way better than yours.

I want to play as RickoCat,Mikey Kaneless,Candey,Man of a Lashly's minute Rush Lee and other women in the pack i wanna smash

This has got to be the same person right? Trying to hype their own horrible CAWs. The grammar and spelling are just as bad as the OP.

you must be drunk or something

I agree 100%.

you must be drunk or something

You put waaaaaaaaay too much effort in hansen

i worked hard on these caws not just vanson

it took 20 hours each for them all

blood even dripped from my neck

I must be drunk? Are you kidding me? You can't spell worth crap. You even spelled Lashley wrong on his T-shirt. Not sure which one Vanson is either?

Those took you 20 hours each for them all? That makes no sense. Did you spend 20 hours on each of them or 20 hours on all of them? Either way that seems like a big waste of time/

Blood dripped from your neck, um, okay

ecw (formerly knewed as dixie carter if you like him better from tna impact like i didded since hes just a jobber on nxt)

69YxqPH.png

also i finded out that you can used people faces for caws and it looks just like them thats how the ecw turned out so good

you just need to goed to wwe.com and it will let you do the picture

This has been possible for a couple years now, which is why we get such amazing CAWs from the top creators out there.

Your EC3 looks like he had botched plastic surgery.

Archived