ksdixon

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

1byq3Ya.png

Sara Williams

i3t9OFF.png

I did actually manage to get Mellissa Maverick's hair glitch working, and tidied-up up her outfit ever so slightly. Together with a new face skin she looks better than ever, and much more like her own character than a straight Miss Madness/Molly Holly tribute. A new moveset had to come for the new-look Mell for sure.

wDHMlm1.png

Similarly, Megan Curtis has undergone a reworking based on Tessa Blanchard in looks and moves. Very happy with her now as well.

• 1 month later...

gPPpob5.jpg

An Evolution of Eliza Aries. I haven't got the super-old games she first appeared-in, like WWE12/13. But you can see how she's always been gold and white colored. So much so that this year's Angelus from earlier in the thread could have just as easily have been another Eliza Aries attire. But I want to try to split those into two characters, and let Eliza use more colors.

This new attire, I wanted to get away from the mask I use as part of her attire originally, as I'd have to edit the color of the mask on PC all the time, whereas the new version has the clothes layers showing a bit more, so I can change colors in-game, with the new gold logo fitting across the clothes instead of the previous colored mask one. She also re-uses the diamond tights design that first got used when Cassie Curtis was changed into a random masked luchadore earlier in the thread. I tried to change Eliza into more of a heel here, with more attitude. I think the hairstyle makes that happen, and she seems to have more personality to her looks now.

• 3 weeks later...

Well then... a few years ago I changed British Wrestling Alliance (modeled-after the NWA) into British Wrestling Xperience. I modelled BWA after Lucha Underground's presentation style. Even down to the lion head in it's logo being similliar to the Lucha Mask being part of LU's logo. This past year or so, something hasn't felt right with BWX. I think I've managed to pin-point what that is, finally. Basically, I fell-off from following Lucha Underground, and the company is now dead anyway, with it's roster scattered between Impact, AEW and NXT/WWE.

I decided that I wanted to do something about this, and rebrand BWX's visual style away from Lucha Undergound. Basically I wanted something simillar to the very very old WWE13 paint tool logo I created for BWA, as seen below on Sara Williams' picture.

VYWGr98.png

As I mentioned this was done in paint tool, and I think it benefitted by being somewhat amature. Attempts to recreate something simillar on PC in ''HD'' just didn't look right. So I knew I would have to change the logo somehow.

The company will be based-on Billy Corgan's NWA, in that it's in a rebuilding phase yet again, but it's colors, and presentation style, harken-back to a more traditional visual presentation which has been given a modern twist.

So far... this is what I have come up with for next year's game:

TAmL3sy.png

Archived