BHANGRA MAN'S Caw Topic - Brian Cage/ Chyna/ Dean Ambrose/ Outlaws/Jay lethal uploaded

BHANGRA_MAN

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe you fulfilled the 1000 MB logo limit even without 1000 logos?

Nope. Funny thing is I had the same issue in 2K18 and nobody else has the issue, but it was Tyrants CAWs last year and they were not logo heavy. Anyways, wasnt trying to hyjack the thread, but if anyone else does have the problem let me know. How many custom images does Zack Gibson have?

@oztar hmm you not the only one on Zack though which is bizarre. It barely has 16 or 18 logos but a lot of others had no issues. RVD is like 24 to 28 unique logos across the whole slot. Hogan is a little less then that. RVD has no DLC or VLC purchasables where as Zack and Hogan have VLC Purchasables. You have them all unlocked?

@Sin1330 if you asking about me then you should know a few of mine / ryeedees always gets converted. Me and Wolfie know how to convert as we developed a method. Burch and jay is in his converson list. However not every caw will be and i also cant trust just anyone with the costum textures we create

Archived