BHANGRA MAN'S Caw Topic - Brian Cage/ Chyna/ Dean Ambrose/ Outlaws/Jay lethal uploaded

BHANGRA_MAN

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little tip for Gibson: For Shankley Gates, you could use either Kimura Lock 2, or Hammer & Chin Lock 2. Plus, there's a Spinning Brainbuster in the Moves Pack that would work for the Helter Skelter.

As for Ambrose, he turned out well guys. The jacket on attire 2 looks great. I'm not sure if anyone else has done this, but I gave Ambrose the Future Shock because it just looks smoother and a lot faster than the default Dirty Deeds.

Does anyone else have an issue where they cant download certain CAWs? I cant get Zack Gibson, or the RVD or Hogan or Defracts Wolfgang or Razas Vampiro?? As well as a few others from other creators. I get the 1000 logos message, but I definitely have logos as I downloaded both Ryeedee and Defracts Riddles to compare them that is 43 logos combined. These were all deleted when I tried to download and got the error messages.

Does anyone else have an issue where they cant download certain CAWs? I cant get Zack Gibson, or the RVD or Hogan or Defracts Wolfgang or Razas Vampiro?? As well as a few others from other creators. I get the 1000 logos message, but I definitely have logos as I downloaded both Ryeedee and Defracts Riddles to compare them that is 43 logos combined. These were all deleted when I tried to download and got the error messages.

Hmm, that's pretty bizaare. Thankfully, I haven't had that issue since I try to be conservative when it comes to downloads.

Archived