LigerBomb25 MASKED CAWS (So.)

Ligerrrr

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't been checking the forums at all lately, but I was wondering if you were gonna be picking up or working on anything for this years game. As always excellent job my friend, no one puts out a better masked japanese wrestler caw than you do! Every time I check cc for new caws, without a doubt I am on the lookout for your work. Hope you are doing great and looking forward to seeing your amazing creations in game sometime soon!

Why Answer Liger not here, we need to know if he finally upload his caws or not

Give it a rest mate, he'll upload them when and if he's ready. He's under no obligation to upload them if he doesn't want to.

I don't post much but I lurk a lot and you just seem to beg for things like you're entitled to them most of the time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quit *censored*ing teasing 'em Ligerrr, ha ha. You know you wouldn't show them if you weren't also thinking of uploading them you sneaky, sneak. If you don't that's cool. Major props for being able to make use of the improved CAW system for 2K this year.

Happy Holidays to you and yours Ligerrrr

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I keep checking when this post gets bumped, and yup, same ol ''Im not uploading them''. Womp womp

Yeh, I know. There's been a lot of teasing going on this year! I'm getting a PC next year so I can just download mods and avoid all this political B.S! ?

Archived