• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have never really been to the mountain top but I want you guys to know that I have a DREAM. Yes ladies and gentlemen I have a dream. I have a dream that one day the WWE Creative Team and Talent Developers will stop being stupid as f*ck and truly see just how incredibly amazing and talented SCARLETT truly is. She is gorgeous, sexy, hard working, mic and promo skills and has a wrestling skill level that can put her in the ring with the likes of Becky Lynch, Bayley and Natalya. I have a dream that she will no longer remain in the shadows of Karrion Kross who's career is something I choose not to comment on right now lol. I have a dream that one day Scarlett will be FREE at last and we can all say AMEN.

Scarlett-Bordeaux-steph86-41936427-310-420.gif.576fbaff180037d83f2d76332b01bd8f.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

MY CURRENT FAVORITE FEMALE WRESTLER WHO I FIND TO BE VERY ADORABLE AND ONE HELLUVA COMPETITOR IS STARDOM'S WAKA TSUKIYAMA CURRENT MEMBER OF CLUB VENUS, AND EASILY ONE OF THE MOST BRIGHTEST FUTURE TO JPN WRESTLING. HER WRESTLING FLOW BETWEEN GROUND AND STRIKES GO TOGETHER SO NICELY LIKE WATER. ONLY DEBUT IN 2020 BUT CLEARLY HAS A BRIGHT FUTURE IN THIS INDUSTRY ALONG WITH THE BRAINS TO GO FURTHER IN LIFE. RECENTLY SHE TOOK SOME TIME OFF DUE TO MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REASONS, BUT NOW BACK AND READY TO CONTINUE ON HER STRONG JOURNEY FOR THIS NEW YEAR. GO FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER SERIOUSLY HER TWEETS ARE DELIGHTFUL AND WILL OFTEN RESPOND BACK TO YOU, WHICH IS VERY COOL. 

4b0xynz3uqa91.jpg

waka-tsukiyama-v0-y88z3em1bbqa1.webp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...