JoeMashups Caws: Chris Benoit Released/ John Cena/ Brian Kendrick/ Retro Chris Jericho/ Chris Jericho NJPW Uploaded

JoeMashups

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any plans for other wCw staples such as Eddie and Rey?

Come to think of it, I dont think I've ever seen a Filthy Animals-era Rey in any format since Mayhem dropped. I'm sure there's been some CAWs but they must've flown under the radar

White/Red bolts attire and mullet Eddie is exactly what I had in mind. These high level Malenko and wCw Benoît + Jericho were desperately needed. In terms of wCw staples, I'm praying for quality Eddie, Misterio, Saturn, Juventud and Psicosis.

Anyway, thanks again for your amazing wCw caws OP. Looking back the roster was solid and your work goes a long in making this game enjoyable for all of us. Much love.

White/Red bolts attire and mullet Eddie is exactly what I had in mind. These high level Malenko and wCw Benoît + Jericho were desperately needed. In terms of wCw staples, I'm praying for quality Eddie, Misterio, Saturn, Juventud and Psicosis.

Anyway, thanks again for your amazing wCw caws OP. Looking back the roster was solid and your work goes a long in making this game enjoyable for all of us. Much love.

Look up riddlebox710/forsaken710's Psicosis. It's pretty good. He's got the black w/ red accents and black w/ white accents attires if I remember correctly. He's got a Juventud Guerrera unmasked as well, Saturn (albeit Radicalz attires), and several other WCW guys ... like Wrath and Glacier, Mortis/Kanyon etc. I'd also check out Tyrant185 as he has several WCW guys like Disco Inferno (perfect), and Tunglist (who has an amazing Alex Wright). Sorry for the hi-jack, just passing along info.

Still didn't unlock diamond yet

Started on a Benoit with JackCrimson [ Credit to Tekken & Ryeedee for the face texture ]

WWE_2K19_220190130193044.jpg

and made this for myself lol

DyLLyhJX4AACeW9.jpg

will see about eddie next, still need to upload orton/otunga and probably someone else i forgot in the shuffle

Archived