Scribe's '19 (Updated 2/13)

SardonicScribe

??AMAZING!!!?? There seem to be a few missing if I'm not mistaken. Ana Sophia Abello, Pyra, and Ember Adair?

Thanks. There's quite a few missing from this page right now, but Ana Sophia is coming, as is Pyra. Actually forgot to make Ember Adair lasat year, but I do plan on changing that this year.

• 2 weeks later...

They look great man, especially Nadi, very different look for her this year!

Almost enough to convince me to get the game!

Thanks, brotha. I really wanted to do something special and different for her this year. Think I succeeded.

Are any of these on the CC? I can't seem to find them. :I

Five of 'em are. Easiest search tag is sardonicscribe.

Love them all, you can really see the work you've put in.

Thanks dude. Appreciate it. I do try. I like to think it pays off, but ya never really know.

Five of 'em are. Easiest search tag is sardonicscribe.

I found em, thanks. Was really hoping to try out Mamba and S&M. Need more heel looking women on my save. xD

Sorry, but Devitaki still needs some tweaks, and I have a few other characters to finish before I can do Sadie and Moxxi's move sets. Hopefully I'll get around to finishing Devitaki this week, and S&M not long after.

These are nothing short of phenomenal! May I ask if you are uploading any soon?

Thanks. I very much appreciate that. Five of them are currently up. I'll probably cycle through to other ones soon, though I honestly haven't really done much the past couple weeks. Starting to pick up on things again now though.

Thanks. I very much appreciate that. Five of them are currently up. I'll probably cycle through to other ones soon, though I honestly haven't really done much the past couple weeks. Starting to pick up on things again now though.

Not sure what CAWS you have up but the one I'm looking forward too when it's complete is DEVITIKI! Not sure if I misspelled it or not but If I'd did, Sorry about that.

Not sure what CAWS you have up but the one I'm looking forward too when it's complete is DEVITIKI! Not sure if I misspelled it or not but If I'd did, Sorry about that.

Finalizing her is very much in the near future. I've taken an extended break from the game until recently. I'll keep ya updated.

• 2 weeks later...

Appreciate the new feedback all.

Mate! these are awesome!

I got Vanessa, Abby and Nadi. Any chance of re-upping Ana Sophia Abello please please please.

Thanks in advance..

I actually haven't posted Ana Sophia yet. There's a few things that weren't sitting quite right with me. I'll try and get her done in the next couple days. On that note, I've FINALLY finished and uploaded Devitaki for those waiting, as well as added two new characters that are also uploaded right now. I should have Silver at some point tonight so I'll be able to upload more CAWs at a time.

Mate! these are awesome!

I got Vanessa, Abby and Nadi. Any chance of re-upping Ana Sophia Abello please please please.

Thanks in advance..

I actually haven't posted Ana Sophia yet. There's a few things that weren't sitting quite right with me. I'll try and get her done in the next couple days. On that note, I've FINALLY finished and uploaded Devitaki for those waiting, as well as added two new characters that are also uploaded right now. I should have Silver at some point tonight so I'll be able to upload more CAWs at a time.

FINALLY! Been waiting a long time for Devitaki for a LONG TIME but will try to get her Friday! Not sure who the other 2 characters are but I'll find out Friday.

Mate! these are awesome!

Thanks in advance..

Awesome mate. Appreciated. will download Devitaki when I get home later.... Life is good. Cheers!

How many are uploaded on cc and what would the tags be unless if I missed that somewhere

Currently, I can put up ten, which is probably where it will stay. And here's who I currently have up. Easiest search tag is sardonicscribe

dZeTW8F.jpg

Also added two new CAWs at the top: Veronica Domino and Delhia.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived