Abby Thorn

4ov4K5W.jpg

i5sFDRn.jpg

Nadi

6gi8mwi.png

Neo-Diva Revolution - Lexi and Bailey

DJSxRyl.png

4jXceF2.png

I'm with the majority. All three are damn good, but Nadi is especially impressive.

Well thanks too all that had kind words for her. XD I probably won't be posting everything I do here this year. I put quite a bit of thought into Nadi's stuff this year, somehow more than usual. Most of my others will rally just be direct imports from '18, save for maybe some recolor or extra texture work. I can probably count on one hand ones I'll try to do something new with.

Looks good. I had Neo-Diva Revolution as apart of my universe in 2k17. Didn't 2k18 because DLC reasons

Well, that's not a worry this year as I currently have zero DLC.

• 3 weeks later...

The newest additions look so good and really show your gradual improvement. I especially like Miko and Sugar Jones, but the rest look impressive as well. Fingers crossed Rikki doesn't get a warning for that shirt logo. Users apparently have been getting suspended for using logos with swear words, even censored ones. It's pretty silly.

Thanks all. Much appreciated.

The newest additions look so good and really show your gradual improvement. I especially like Miko and Sugar Jones, but the rest look impressive as well. Fingers crossed Rikki doesn't get a warning for that shirt logo. Users apparently have been getting suspended for using logos with swear words, even censored ones. It's pretty silly.

Funny thing is I've never been banned for that shirt, but I was banned for a logo I used for her of a skeletal middle finger. even cut it in half to disguise it but they still banned me for it. XD

Already crowned Delphine as my Womens champ a few days ago

Sweet. That's cool to hear.

Thanks ya'll. Very much appreciate the positive feedback (and even negative if there's that. XD)

Your creativity is boundless, my friend.

Thanks dude. I personally feel very strong borders stifling my creativity, but that's just me. Guess we're all our worst critics.

Lexi and Bailey in the blue is really cool. And Vanessa's hair XD

Thanks. I'm a little more partial to the red myself, but for Vanessa, this is my favorite hair for her thus far.

Archived