JasonBITW's Creations- Samoa Joe TNA attires uploaded 1/24

JasonBITW

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What hair is that?I found one like that but the hair is straight back and not parted like the one in the pic looks.

It looks like the hair that's straight back with the head morphing in the face mapper just raised the one side of the face; giving it that appearance.

What hair is that?I found one like that but the hair is straight back and not parted like the one in the pic looks.

I used some designs for the hairline and hair dye on one of the regular slicked back hairs.

Didn't Kenny wear a belt with those tights? Can't remember if he did or not i think he did.

In the refs I used, he wasnt wearing a belt. Cant remember if he wore one during the match either. But I can switch the tights if he did wear one.

I used some designs for the hairline and hair dye on one of the regular slicked back hairs.

Didn't Kenny wear a belt with those tights? Can't remember if he did or not i think he did.

In the refs I used, he wasnt wearing a belt. Cant remember if he wore one during the match either. But I can switch the tights if he did wear one.

Yeah he wore a belt just went back and screen capped a pic from the match

KO.png

Also after seeing his tights compared to yours the design on his right leg isn't on the front its more on the side of his tights, i think you need to move it to the side and adjust it a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

This will be one of the last few custom attires Ill be uploading. Custom attires dont do really well on community creations and I hate having to delete creations with only 5-6 downloads just to upload another attire that wont do well.

For those reasons, Kings of Wrestling probably wont be uploaded at all and Karl Anderson will be postponed for the time being.

Anyway, heres a preview for my personal favorite:

j5b5e9.jpg

Ill upload this when I finish the 2nd slot.

Can you please make a custom Beat Down Clan Attires for Samoa Joe & Eric Young please?:

Here's their Shirts for their attires:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/prowrestling/images/1/1a/BDCBrassKnucksShirt.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150521004155

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CD3iZYOUMAAPKQN.jpg

And can you also make Johnny Gargano attires from his indy days?:

His indy attire:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/00/Johnny_Gargano_YLC_2008_5.jpg

http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/pictures/gargano.jpg

Noooo!!! I was waiting for your KoW and Aleister Black too :(

damn you took the black mass black down wanted to download him

Ill upload both Black attires soon.

Can you please make a custom Beat Down Clan Attires for Samoa Joe & Eric Young please?:

And can you also make Johnny Gargano attires from his indy days?

Sorry, Im not really interested in those. But I do plan on creating some of Joes TNA attires since Im not a fan of his shorts look.

Noooo!!! I was waiting for your KoW and Aleister Black too :(

damn you took the black mass black down wanted to download him

Ill upload both Black attires soon.

And can you also make Johnny Gargano attires from his indy days?

Sorry, Im not really interested in those. But I do plan on creating some of Joes TNA attires since Im not a fan of his shorts look.

OK that's fine.... I just wanted to ask because seems like no one isn't interested in making these

Thanks! Looking forward for your Aleister Black. Also, would you be making Joe's Nation of Violence attire?

For now I plan on only creating his classic two-toned trunks looks, but I may give his Nation of Violence attire a try if I can find decent reference pictures.

how do i put the kenny omega wk13 attire on defracts caw?

edit an attire on Defract's CAW, select import parts and then choose the WK 13 CAW, then you can import the clothings on that CAW onto Defract's, logos and all

Archived