What was the last match you played?

JustJeds

Misawa [in Tigermask Gear] Vs A.J Styles in a no exit 2/3 match. Round 1. Misawa wins with a roll up flip off the top rope

Round 2. Styles wins with a Styles Clash Round 3. MISAWA WINS WITH A FREAKING STOLEN STYLE CLASH! Misawa keeps his Triple Crown title and on to Bret Hart.

Not sure where to put this but I did the Single Leg Takedown in a match and felt like it would be perfect if a Single Leg Takedown were added to the Carry category or button system or what have you. Would be amazing for the MMA style people to take someone down and decide while in the takedown if they wanna transition to a mounted strike-sort of move or a submission. And boom, UFC and Fire Pro who? Lol

Crossbones Cameron vs Burncide, pretty nice fast paced match before J-World champion Kyle Reed interrupted in the middle of it, distracting Crossbones, before eating a Black Flame from Burncide for the loss.

• 3 months later...

Just done a match Ricochet vs Johnny Gargano and the match went on for 63 minutes. Fast paced, no mass spamming of moves or spamming of finishers, skills, spots and a load of near falls.

Gargano won with the Gargano escape, Ricochet was bleeding heavily so I like to think he passed out like Stone Cold at WM 13. :lol:

This might actually have been by best match I ever had, wish I recorded it. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Strike Force vs. Demolition (w Fuji). Strike Force recently regained the tag titles at Saturday Night's Main Event in a dominating fashion after losing them at WrestleMania. Demolition has vowed revenge. After three decapitations by Demolition, Martell finally ate the fall.

The WWF roster is also anticipating the first King of the Ring tournament in a two day event coming up at the end of the week. Winner of the tournament receives a title shot any time of their choosing.

• 1 month later...

Monday Night RAW

Triple Threat Elimination for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Rey Mysterio © vs. Cesaro vs. Kyle OReilly

Mysterio eliminated Cesaro after 15 minutes or so with a 619. Just under 10 minutes after that, OReilly makes Mysterio tap to a Guillotine Choke, to win his first Intercontinental Championship.

Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship. Joe attacked AJ during his entrance hit him with a Uranage on the steel. AJ turned it around by hitting a Pele Kick, and then locking in the Calf Crusher. After a scoop slam on the steel steps, AJ set up the Phenomenal Forearm, and nailed it retain.

• 2 weeks later...

Great American Bash, Ricochet vs Mustafa Ali to crown the first ever Light Heavyweight Championship (I cancelled 205 Live, retired the Cruiserweight Championship, and separate the talent to SD, RAW, and NXT. Light Heavyweight division in my universe is SD Live exclusive division and not just a face lift of the CW but its more prestigious like Junior Heavyweight division for NJPW, even got its own MiTB briefcase)

I went through 25 minutes of nonstop highflying action, false finishes, and against CPU of all people! Definitely the best match/gaming experience I've ever had bar none.

Ricochet wins hitting the Cradle Shock.

Archived