What was the last match you played?

JustJeds

The Joker (me) vs Seth Rollins - Exhibition.

Pretty standard exhibition match. I had Kane in Joker's corner (they're both currently RAW tag champs) and Dean in Seth's corner (haven't split them up yet, lol!). I won with the Bicycle Knee Strike from the corner. I gave Joker pretty much all of the Kenny Omega-style bicycle knees lol. It's The Dark Knight version, btw.

Drew McIntyre Vs Seth Rollins, Universal Champion Vs WWE Champion at Survivor Series.

Really hard hitting, felt like a NJPW match, close pinfalls. Rollins won after countering a Future Shock DDT, into a ripcord knee strike then a Curb Stomp. If it played out like that in real life, Big Davey Meltzer would have given it 6 stars :lol:

NXT Championship - 8 Man Elimination Rules

Aleister Black © vs. Velveteen Dream vs. Pete Dunne vs. Tomasso Ciampa vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Tyler Bate vs. Adam Cole vs. Lars Sullivan

- Pete Dunne eliminated by Aleister Black, via Black Mass

- Aleister Black eliminated by Tomasso Ciampa, via Blackheart (Sliding Knee Strike)

- Adam Cole eliminated by Tomasso Ciampa, via Hangman Facebuster

- Tyler Bate eliminated by Velveteen Dream, via Purple Rainmaker

- Tomasso Ciampa eliminated by Velveteen Dream, via Project Ciampa (Move Theft)

- Johnny Gargano eliminated by Lars Sullivan, via Freak Accident

- Lars Sullivan eliminated by Velveteen Dream, via Purple Rainmaker

Winner and NEW NXT Champion: Velveteen Dream

NXT Championship - Elimination 8-Man

Velveteen Dream vs Rey Mysterio vs Johnny Gargano vs Tommaso Ciampa vs Maverick (me, custom CAW) vs Baron Corbin vs Seth Rollins vs Daniel Bryan©

Didn't expect this match to be as great as it was.Lots of back and forths, suicide dives, false finishes and OMG moments including a broken announce table. There was one moment where me and Ciampa did corner moves from the opposite side of each other at the same time, looked awesome (him doing a superplex, me doing Panama Sunrise). Came down to me and Corbin, I lost because I forgot they changed how resiliency works. Corbin hit a catching End of Days so I only had 2 chances to kick out, wasted one of them thinking I could use resiliency and couldn't get it on the last one. Still a good ending though.

Undisputed Era vs. Johnny Gargano, Aleister Black, Velveteen Dream & Pete Dunne, in an Elimination Tag Match.

Came down to OReilly vs. Dream and Dunne, and OReilly actually managed to win.

Orton vs Balor, Extreme Rules. Going into the match, I was trying to form a stable with CM Punk, Balor and NXT upstarts. Plan was for Punk to get involved and help Balor win, Well, never happened. The fight went backstage, and it got physical in the parking lot, with both men bleeding. After about 5-10 minutes, Balor was getting his ass kicked hard, so I decided to switch to Orton and hit 5 RKOs and destroyed all of Balor's body parts.Did everything short of murder Balor, essentially. It was a brutal match and I'm glad CM Punk never bothered showing up.

9UNlnDj.jpg And it was a doozy , How to describe it? hmm. Car crash comes to mind as not a lot of move were done, more about slamming fists into faces as much as you can til someone couldn't get up anymore [it was a .KO elimination match] Misawa and Hase Survived but everyone was busted open by match end

Archived