Universal Champion Brock Lesnar vs. WWE Champion Daniel Bryan

wOy99ti.jpg

RAW vs. Smackdown Live Match

Singles Match

RAW Women's Champion Ronda Rousey vs. Charlotte Flair

OMtBzYq.jpg

Singles Match

Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins vs. United States Champion Shinsuke Nakamura

zeN9OWr.jpg

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match

Team RAW: Baron Corbin ©, Dolph Ziggler, Braun Strowman, Drew McIntyre, Finn Balor and Bobby Lashley vs. Team Smackdown Live: Shane McMahon, Rey Mysterio, The Miz ©, Jeff Hardy, and Samoa Joe

sgM3fpv.jpg

Team RAW: Alexa Bliss ©, Mickie James, Tamina, Ruby Riott, Natalya and Nia Jax vs. Team Smackdown Live: Asuka, Naomi, Carmella, Sonya Deville, and TBA

cjOArDi.jpg

Tag Team Match

RAW Tag Team Champions AOP w/ Drake Maverick vs. SmackDown Live Tag Team Champions The Bar w/ The Big Show

3tyfk3y.jpg

Cruiserweight Championship Match

Singles Match

Buddy Murphy © vs. Mustafa Ali

NJQykMb.jpg

KICK OFF:

Team RAW: Chad Gabel and Booby Roode ©, The Revival, The B Team. Lucha House Party and The Ascension vs. Team Smackdown Live: The Usos ©, The New Day, The Colons, The Good Brothers, & Sanity

VR6iJAV.jpg

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOVE RAW VS. SMACKDOWN!!!!!

low key hope brock and bryan both win at Crown Jewel!!! :o :O :o

Bryan prob not even going to Saudi Arabia since they just wrote out Cena for Crown Jewel.

I will be going to Survivor Series this year and when I read reports saying that they were gonna scrap the Smackdown vs Raw theme of the show I was fine with it as long as I got see The Shield. Being that The Shield have disbanded again I'm glad we're still getting brand warfare ?

I hope the Men's 5v5 match won't be complete trash like last year's. The match looked crazy good on paper, but the match didn't deliver at all. The Women's side was trash, too - although I don't recall it looking good on paper, either. Lol.

Also, I just now thought about the situation with the Tag Team titles. I'm not sure if it's gonna be vacated or not, but I just realized we could possibly see Rollins vs. Nakamura. I'm sure Rollins will most likely fight Ambrose, though...but who knows. I can also see Seth defending the title on RAW and Dean costing him leading up to the show.

I hope the Men's 5v5 match won't be complete trash like last year's. The match looked crazy good on paper, but the match didn't deliver at all.

That was soooo sad. I was so excited for that match. Especially considering the year before it was so cool!

What does everyone want the teams to look like this year?

I'm thinking

Just gonna do the whole card, cause I don't want to do necessary stuff in my life right now.

SmackDown vs. Raw

Ronda Rousey © vs. Becky Lynch ©

SmackDown vs. Raw

The Bar ©© vs. AoP ©©

SmackDown vs. Raw

Kurt Angle (Captain), Bobby Lashley, Elias, Finn Bálor & Drew McIntyre

vs-

Jeff Hardy (Captain), Andradé "Cien" Almas, Rey Mysterio, Shelton Benjamin & The Miz

SmackDown vs. Raw

Shinsuke Nakamura © vs. Seth Rollins ©

SmackDown vs. Raw

Naomi (Captain), Asuka, Charlotte, Billie Kay & Carmella

vs.

Nia Jax (Captain), Ember Moon, Sasha Banks, Bayley & Alexa Bliss

SmackDown vs. Raw

AJ Styles © vs. Braun Strowman ©

SmackDown vs. Raw

Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler

Archived