Wiscowilz custom attires (New Day and Roman Reigns-Samoan Tribe preview)

wiscowilz

I run my Universe like a real sports league and part of it is a Team Challenge League where 6-man teams compete in Team Challenge Series Matches. One singles, one tag, and one 6-man match. Points are earned based on wins and overall win. I like to create a common look for them so they look like a team. Here is my first team.

The New Day shocked everyone in season one of my Men's Team Challenge League after a slow start and then gave the SHIELD their first series loss and powered through the playoffs sweeping a crumbling SHIELD in the finals. I decided they needed a look for season 2 that screamed champions.

They got a very simple gold, silver black look. They also have a look where the silver and gold are reversed. It's not online but if people are interested I can upload them at some point.

qfj6Cee.png

The SHIELD split and each will lead a team in Season 2

WIth the SHIELD crumbling Reigns, Ambrose, and Rollins will each lead their own teams into season 2. The Ambrose Asylum is online, here is a preview of what I am working on for Roman's Samoan War Tribe. I might keep the thing on the right arm for wrestling attire. Also working on The Usos. I might keep the entry outfit (not the top) on the Usos as I'm not crazy about the longer trunks on them (no preview of that yet)

sDtWaNP.png

Dean Ambrose will lead The Asylum

PREVIEW

GWO4LGj.png

NrKsBK1.png

Ambrose Asylum is uploaded

I had to change Ohno out for Corbin because it would not let me put the mask on Ohno for the Asylum Attire.

search: wiscowilz, caws.ws. Ambrose Asylum and their individual names

2 attires: Asylum Attire (white/red), Apocalyptic Attire.

2FItLvO.png

cLkOtfH.png

ZZDpCU1.png

hqkQCDG.png

IconIIcs Logo

ln8y2XI.png

Last chance for the SHIELD

wiscowilz, caws.ws, reigns, rollins, ambrose, The Shield

9IYX7eN.jpg

Epjrzcj.jpg

Q6hAPVa.jpg

iyzELUq.jpg

***The masks are on this attire as well.

Riott Squad and Absolution also available now.

wiscowilz, caws.ws, paige, sonya deville, mandy rose, absolution

wiscowilz, caws.ws, riott, logan, morgan, riott squad

3dYjuNf.jpg

VUZ5Tmd.jpg

I am still working on my custom IconIIcs look so not sure how long these will be up or when/if IconIIcs will be released

Custom Undisputed Era uploaded.
Hashtags: wiscowilz, Undisputed Era, Adam Cole, Bobby Fish, Kyle O'Reilly

hvWjcgK.png
TW9kt4Z.png
OkDmCKD.png

Wyatt Family (not available right now)

78jso6N.jpg

NSfgwg2.jpg

Lucha House Party: All 4 are available

Hashtags: wiscowilz, Lucha House Party and each individual name-ALL 4 available

jPHHYOg.jpg

PjEujLh.jpg

American Alpha (Gable and Jordan available). Hashtags: wiscowilz, American Alpha, Chad Gable, Jason Jordan, Shelton Benjamin

OAM1swE.jpg
9oWus8B.jpg
PHd9l6n.jpg

Absolution (available)

rbTI1yW.png
xfb5jzn.png

xf78xRj.png

Balor Club
Available on CC again

6FGW2f1.png

Mb7tVIw.png

uCA5Ogj.png

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the 3 man teams. Who else have you put together? I will definitely use both teams so far. Keep up with these good attires.

So far I only have Balor Club, Absolution, American Alpha done, and SHIELD done.

SHIELD doesn't really have a big change though, just some logos on it.

I am working on Lucha House Party

My trios for season 1 of my World Wrestling League are:

Men's

SHIELD Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose

New Day Big E, Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods

Miztourage The Miz, Curtis Axel, Bo Dallas

Balor Club Finn Balor, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows

Wyatts Bray Wyatt, Harper, Rowan

American Alpha Shelton Benjamin, Jason Jordan, Chad Gable

Women's:

Total Divas Alicia Fox, Brie Bella, Nikki Bella

Triple B Becky Lynch, Bayley, Sasha Banks

Riott Squad Ruby Riott, Sarah Logan, Liv Morgan

Divas of Doom Natalya, Beth Phoenix, Ronda Rousey

Absolution Paige, Sonya Deville, Mandy Rose

IIconIcs Emma, Billie Kay, Peyton Royce

NXT:

Undisputed Era Adam Cole, Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish

Sanity Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe, Killian Dain

British Strong Style Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate, Trent Seven

Forgotten Sons Jaxon Ryker, Wesley Blake, Steve Cutler

Cruiserweight:

Lucha House Party Kalisto, Gran Metalik, Lince Dorado

Better 205 Drew Gulak, Brian Kendrick, Jack Gallagher

Juggerweights Neville, Buddy Murphy, Tony Nese

I will be creating unified looks for all trios with logos so they look more like teams

Love the alpha attires,def downloading.Turning finn heel so thats a cool new look too.Good job on all.

Gable and Jordan are currently up. I will put Benjamin up this week. Gotta get my count up now that I can put more than 5 at a time on CC.

Always loved your threads. Hope to see more.

Thanks man. I will definitely be posting more. Im working on Lucha House Party right now. Finally decided to go with 2 custom attires for them.

Will probably just do some other colors on Undisputed Era, but thinking of going more simple and custom for New Day. Also got some ideas for a common Wyatt Family look with some logos on their outfits. Need to create an IIconIcs logo with the 3rd I big as well for that trio. Gonna do common colors for Riott Squad and Sanity as well.

Would love the Lucha House party. Would give me an incentive to play with them.

That's next on my docket. I have finally decided to just do two custom attires instead of trying to match them up with the in-game ones. Kinda made that decision with all of mine now.

Just gotta figure out colors and few other things. I'm not a fan of the in-game entrance jacket for Kalisto. He looks like he is drowning in it.

My plan is for my next ones are:

Lucha House Party

Sanity

Riott Squad

Wyatt Family

Preview of Lucha House Party (as well of the slight changes I made for SHIELD). Decided to have fun with colors (and then realized it was Miami Dolphins colors...lol). I dont have a good LHP logo so just colors for now.

kYkkp0D.png

Would love the Lucha House party. Would give me an incentive to play with them.

That's next on my docket. I have finally decided to just do two custom attires instead of trying to match them up with the in-game ones. Kinda made that decision with all of mine now.

Just gotta figure out colors and few other things. I'm not a fan of the in-game entrance jacket for Kalisto. He looks like he is drowning in it.

My plan is for my next ones are:

Lucha House Party

Sanity

Riott Squad

Wyatt Family

Preview of Lucha House Party (as well of the slight changes I made for SHIELD). Decided to have fun with colors (and then realized it was Miami Dolphins colors...lol). I dont have a good LHP logo so just colors for now.

kYkkp0D.png

As a Dolphins fan, I approve lol

These are pretty cool! The Lucha House Party attires turned out well

Thanks I'm diggin them. I have to do the 2nd color set still.

I just started working on my Wyatt Family look and I love it. I am using Rust, Crocodile Skin, and MEtal as textures and Brown, Green, Gray as colors.

I thought the lantern logo was in the game without the words but I couldn't find it tonight. I hope to get the rest of Lucha House Party and Wyatts done by the weekend but with Halloween and a busy school work day Friday we will see.

I just started working on my Wyatt Family look and I love it. I am using Rust, Crocodile Skin, and MEtal as textures and Brown, Green, Gray as colors.

I thought the lantern logo was in the game without the words but I couldn't find it tonight. I hope to get the rest of Lucha House Party and Wyatts done by the weekend but with Halloween and a busy school work day Friday we will see.

You're welcome dude. Just take your time with these. Most people will be patient for these to become available. Life comes before games.

You're welcome dude. Just take your time with these. Most people will be patient for these to become available. Life comes before games.

Yeah. I might bust out the first look at the Wyatts as I really dig what I did with Bray last night.

Love the LHP and American Alpha attires!

Thanks. I'm really liking my attires this year.

I swear that I saw the follow the buzzards logo with the lantern in the game, but last night I could not find it. Was I just seeing things that weren't there or was I missing it last night?

I tried downloading the Alpha attire but Shelton's wasn't up, I understand you only have 5 slots so far but could you upload him? :)

I will be changing some things out this week. Not sure if I will tonight or not with it being Halloween, but hopefully tomorrow. Would like to throw 5 new ones all at once but we will see.

Archived