Motown Hero's WWE 2k19 Signatures and Finishers

Motown Saint

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man all of these are so helpful. Thank you for taking the time and doing then and especially thanks for sharing.

Thanks, Parker. I'm just happy that people find it useful. You see, I noticed that there wasn't a sigs and fins thread for 2k17 or 2k18. So, I decided to sign up, and share what I have on my game. I try to keep things authentic as possible. I'm just hoping that everyone has gotten a good use out of this thread. I should have the Mae Young Classic section up in a few days, and then I might have Pro Wrestling NOAH and Stardom if there's enough interest.

Any recommendations for updated Dean Ambrose sigs or would you stick with the fall away slam?

Thanks for asking Brandon. I was just about to update Ambrose since I haven't really seen him use the Fallaway Slam that much lately. I was going to update it to this:

Sig: Cloverleaf 1, X-Plex/Running Crossbody & Punches

Fin: Dirty Deeds 2/Future Shock DDT, Dirty Deeds 2/Sweet Shin Music(the beginning looks like he's mocking Seth's "Burn It Down" stomps)

Updated the Chikara section, and I added Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke to the NXT section

Thanks very much for the response.

Great recommendation on the Cloverleaf. For his other sig, I went with Hook and Ladder, as it was the most high-impact move he used in the Rollins match other than Dirty Deeds.

Good call on the Hook and Ladder. I'll update the list again, and give you credit.

Great recommendation on the Cloverleaf. For his other sig, I went with Hook and Ladder, as it was the most high-impact move he used in the Rollins match other than Dirty Deeds.

Good call on the Hook and Ladder. I'll update the list again, and give you credit.

That's very kind of you. Keep up the good work!

That's very kind of you. Keep up the good work!

Thank you Brandon! Do you have any suggestions on how to improve the lists, or are there any other promotions you woukd like to see added?

Another early Christmas present for everyone: Pro Wrestling NOAH, and Wonder Ring Stardom sigs and fins have been added. I think it's time to take a break. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived