This or that?

Guest Shades of Cool

Tiger because if tiger wants to test, I'LL V-TRIGGER THE SIMBA OUT OF HIM MY BOYYYYYYY

I'm aware of what is wrong with that statement. It's easier to move on land than in water, so I'm slightly more confident I'll be able to evade an attack from a tiger.

Would you rather have a son or have a daughter? (Wow, a normal question, that's a first.)

Aliens. You have "violent" right there in the name. I don't think they're challenging you to a game of backgammon

Kill a family of 4 or watch 8 of your closest friends and fam die?

Witness a murder. It would be easier than getting the tatse of doo doo out of your mouth.

Would you rather go a round with Travis Brown, and if you survive, you can spend a night with Ronda, or get kick in balls by Ronaldo, but you get to spend a night with one of his former girlfriends?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bayley and Sasha. Seen that body on Bayley bro? She can sit on my face anyday.

Would you rather kill the person you care about the most and get salvation for humanity in the process (think world peace and/or a way to avoid getting caught up in the inevitable demise of this planet / solar system when the sun dies) or have said person live out their live in absolute bliss, but humanity is doomed the second that person dies? No bullshit like "they die tomorrow" or anything like that.

Bayley and Sasha. Seen that body on Bayley bro? She can sit on my face anyday.

Would you rather kill the person you care about the most and get salvation for humanity in the process (think world peace and/or a way to avoid getting caught up in the inevitable demise of this planet / solar system when the sun dies) or have said person live out their live in absolute bliss, but humanity is doomed the second that person dies? No bullshit like "they die tomorrow" or anything like that.

The 2nd option sounds like my life at the moment. I pick the 2nd one.

Here's one: Eat 50 scotch eggs and wash it down with 2 cans of Vitmo for, or eat 5 orders of toads in a hole with fish and chips?

Archived