This or that?

Guest Shades of Cool

Ugly butch lady. No matter how pretty, I wouldn't get over the fact that it's still a dude and I've tried. Unless the dude is a MTF transgender. But then the dude wouldn't be a dude anymore, but a chick. Then it'd simply be a case of whether I'm attracted to her or not. But that wouldn't fall under the guidelines given in this question, I'd suppose.

Would you rather eat fried with mustard or spaghetti with mayonnaise?

• 3 weeks later...

Go to the past and meet my ancestors, it would answer a lot of questions. I'm afraid if I went into the future to meet my great-great grand-kids I would get arrested for coming off as a pedo. Future jail would suck and I'd probably be rendered obsolete.

Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?

Future DNA testing bro

Anyway, lose a leg. In a similar vein, would you rather have no elbow or no knee joints (i.e. straight arms or legs)?

• 3 weeks later...

Lions can't even make fists. So in a fist fight I would win easily.

Be in a Jigsaw trap or have your most embarrasing and awkward moments become the new, Worldwide, Summer Blockbuster

Worldwide, Summer Blockbuster because honestly, there's no reason to hide from those moments. Those moments helped shape the person you are today.

Okay, here's one: Eat a ghost pepper, or recieve a swift kick in the balls from a jilted ex?

You said ring, so its a work right? Plus I'm a fast runner when my life is in the balance XD. I'm sure the cops would come through in less than half an hour or so for the second one but you can't really bounce back from that.

Sword fight the hydra or sword fight the kraken?

Archived