Genius Of The Sky

Fhir

Work in Progress

2zqei4h.jpg

Credits to Rockstar101 for face texture.

Face morphings done by me.

I'm a fan of Io and i couldn't find any Io caws that i like on CC so i decided to try my hand at one. I appreciate other creators work on CC, just that I'm really picky. Also i used Rockstar101 face texture and i'm asking for his permission here.

I'm so confused by this post you basically say all the IO on CC are no good but you use rockstar's IO face texture which is already on CC. So basically you are saying you can create a better IO than her and proceed to ask for her texture lol Wow.

I have to say that even it wasn't the best way to do it, at least he "officially" asked here.

There are many caws on cc that are using our textures and stuff that never cared to ask at all.

However, if you don't like everyones caws on cc then modify the one to your "taste" after you downloaded it and Keep it for your game, there is no need to reupload it.

Doing as if you would "perfect" a caw where other People put a lot of effort to it and have a lot of People liking their work because their work "sucks" is plain ignorant and out of place.

If you think you can do something better then do it from Scratch and Show your skill instead of "borrowing" things others spend Hours and days to create.

However, if you don't like everyones caws on cc then modify the one to your "taste" after you downloaded it and Keep it for your game, there is no need to reupload it.

Basically this.

I hate feeling like an ass by complimenting you (OP) on your morph, because she looks cute and I don't exactly know how she's supposed to look, but there are ways to have done this and none of them involve you coming on here directly to show what you've done.

As Saturi said, keep your tweaks offline and to yourself. Where as you say it's a manner of being picky and you appreciate other's work, it still manages to come off as shitting on what they've done.

Archived