Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BHANGRA_MAN

WolfgangJTs/ BHANGRA2MANs/Ryeedee's Hulk Hogan UPLOADED 30/10; BHANGRA22MAN's / RYEEDEEs Buddy Murphy uploaded 31/10/2018

Looks good. Shouldnt he be a little bigger up top though? I dont watch 205 live but last I saw him he looked huge

ABgK5H.jpg

Edited by Bushy.

Looks good. Shouldnt he be a little bigger up top though? I dont watch 205 live but last I saw him he looked huge

ABgK5H.jpg

I agree on this. Chest, traps, and arms should all be bigger comparing up with several references I just sent you.

Hogan turned out well! Just a small suggestion: Isn't there a pair of trunks that go over the belly button? Hogan always seemed to have his trunks hiked up like he had a bad wedgie or something.

As for Murphy, you guys definitely nailed him. Can't wait to see who's next.

Hogan turned out well! Just a small suggestion: Isn't there a pair of trunks that go over the belly button? Hogan always seemed to have his trunks hiked up like he had a bad wedgie or something.

As for Murphy, you guys definitely nailed him. Can't wait to see who's next.

There are, but it looks bad because the belt doesn't rise up there with them too, so there is a huge separation with those between the top of the trunks and the belt....doesn't look right.

I am super excited for classic Hogan. I typically run my universe solely with wrestlers from the 80's and early-mid 90's.

I just wanted you to know this caw is honestly the only reason why I asked for this game for christmas, lol. I was going to skip this years but it's just too good to pass up.