WolfgangJTs/ BHANGRA2MANs/Ryeedee's Hulk Hogan UPLOADED 30/10; BHANGRA22MAN's / RYEEDEEs Buddy Murphy uploaded 31/10/2018

BHANGRA_MAN

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it is maskedmaniac in fact I done 37 caws or so for that game including Austin theory / dijakovic / trent seven (mine and ryeedee better than 2k20 model etc)

Just do search tag on BHANGRA22MAN but make sure the creator is either of these BHANGRA22MAN / tanu22man/ bman22man as these are all my accounts

I also have a marty scrull / moose and other caws. Enjoy

ATM was hoping I be making these for 2K20 but alas wait and see

Yes it is maskedmaniac in fact I done 37 caws or so for that game including Austin theory / dijakovic / trent seven (mine and ryeedee better than 2k20 model etc)

Just do search tag on BHANGRA22MAN but make sure the creator is either of these BHANGRA22MAN / tanu22man/ bman22man as these are all my accounts

I also have a marty scrull / moose and other caws. Enjoy

ATM was hoping I be making these for 2K20 but alas wait and see

Sorry to break the news to you but none of your stuff is up anymore. I checked for all of these accounts and nothing is up. This is PS4 by the way.

I just wanted to say thank you for the caws you and RyeeDee have made for 2K19 I chose not to pre order or buy 2K20 Im 32 years old now and I guess I saw the shit storm coming a mile off finally after all these of sticking with WWE games and buying them annually every damn year regardless since the mid 90s but alas I wasnt willing to stick with the franchise going backwards again and wait 2-3 years for them to catch up.

The caws youve made between the both of you and separately were fantastic from RVD, Hurricane, X-Pac, Steiner, Hogan, Punk, Regal, Jack Hager, etc to name just a few

Over the years I usually had about 20 caws and 80 alt attires but with 2K19 I have about 54 actual wrestler caws and around 45 alt attires the only thing stopping me having more is that Ive maxed out my logos which I constantly review just to squeeze that extra character in the game if I can lol.

I wont pick up 2K21 or at least I dont think I will unless it really is an improvement on 2K19 and I wont pre order anymore either ill have to see how its received first by the public

my gut instinct is that the first one on the PS5 most likely 2K22 maybe a transition game too so the next game that actual may be worth it could end up being 2K23 which I hope isnt the case but you have provided so much great content Ill be keeping 2K19 as one to playback in my PS4 collection when I need a good wrestling game fix that doesnt feel too old.

I dont think youll be back making anything for 2K19 though I must confess Id love to see it I know a lot of creators are disillusioned with 2K20 caw making and suspect a few may want to to create a new account on 2K19 to upload new content on a game they can actually play just know that if you do there a few like me who still play it ;-)

In the meantime Ive just re-purchased SVR 07 & 08 so I can play GM mode on my backwards compatible PS3 so between that and 2K19 Im good until an AEW game comes out or 2K step up or they lose the license etc

Once again thank you for your hard work, dedication, creative skills, time taken and sharing that with all of us.

2k20 is quiet good caws wise but its broken. I made nearly all i want for 2k19 though masked. I only see myself re-updating austin but not much more.

@Mr J thanks for the kind words

@everyone i got both 2k20 and 2k19. I will see what happens from here

Dont let the broken game of 2k20 fool you. Its good in parts. I got the slip hope something can be done if not then except Austin again for 2k19 i see what i do

Is there a 80's Hogan? Looking for one for my universe. Bhangra22man has a great Hollywood Hogan but wondering if there's any suggestions for the best 80's Hogan.

EDIT: Sorry will search again, read the thread through and might've ran into the same issue. I searched Bhangra22man before...will try again in 15 minutes and see if it's up there.

I've found a good one. He uses some hi-res textures from the Legends No Mercy save but it looks pretty good.

• 2 months later...

What happened to Rydee's creations on 2K19? I was wanting to download his Punk, and Ryback, as I have decided to stick to 2K19 due to the trainwreck that 2K20 has been. I saw them on there a few weeks ago, but as I finally got around to trying to download them, I see they, and the rest of his creations, are gone. Does anyone know if he took them down or 2K just deleted random work?

Archived