WolfgangJTs/ BHANGRA2MANs/Ryeedee's Hulk Hogan UPLOADED 30/10; BHANGRA22MAN's / RYEEDEEs Buddy Murphy uploaded 31/10/2018

BHANGRA_MAN

Buddy Murphy uploaded pics below

Tags:

BHANGRA22MAN

RYEEDEE

BUDDY MURPHY

======

Hogan uploaded

Tags:

BHANGRA22MAN

WOLFGANGJT

RYEEDEE HULK HOGAN

========

Now I am finally position or about to upload Hogan later today likely and Buddy likely tomorrow providing nothing comes up. Updates below. Buddy figs not touched yet

========

Time to show the hulkster

========

There will be other caws / collabs soon. This should be up real soon if liked. I will likely use this to post one other new caw. I normally do one topic later in game

UPDATES: 30/10/20

HULK.HOGAN.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR.CAW.WWE.2K

HULK.HOGAN.HULKAMANIA.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR

HULK.HOGAN.HULKAMANIA.CREATE.A.SUPERSTAR

HULK.HOGAN.HOLLYWOOD.WWE.CREATE.A.SUPERS

HULK.HOGAN.HOLLYWOOD.WWE.CAW.CREATE.A.SU

HULK.HOGAN.HOLLYWOOD.WWE.CAW.CREATE.A.SU

BHANGRAMAN'S / Ryeedee's Buddy Murphy

BUDDY_MURPHY_CREATE_A_SUPERSTAR_WWE_CAW_

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a shame he wasnt in the game. Hes very hard to create with bad hair options and no way to create his attire. Defract has a good Buddy up already, not sure which hair he used, but it looks good, mind you, I think the one you are using is fine, but Pentagon wants it changed, so get to it.

These both look amazing. Hogan as always is spot on, can't tell if that moustache is all texture or actually 3d it looks that good.

As for Murphy, the face is brilliant, but hair choice wise there's nothing great, but I look forward to seeing what you'll change it to. I'm looking forward to seeing how the attire comes out as again that's quite tricky to do.

I had no clue we were getting a Hulk Hogan DLC for free this year.

Yeah, 2K did a good job keeping that quiet.

To be fair, this is better than what Hogan would be if he was in game or DLC. Pretty impressive considering there are already some AMAZING Hogans already on CC. Its just a shame we dont have the ability to import entrance music, Hogan isnt Hogan without posing to Real American. Any chance of a Golden Era version?

Archived