Tomcat13's Wrestling Legends: Demolition, Powers of Pain preview *3/27/2019*(Sting,Sid Vicious, The Road Warriors, The Ultimate Warrior)

tomcat13

Just a heads up, the Mojo Splash works great with the Surfer Sting. It looks pretty cool in-game.

??????? Could you post a pick or the link to this texture? That'd be great. Thanks if you can.

I'll make this specific post for formulas.....

Sting Face Photo (Size 500x500, ready to upload for PS4)

Sting-Face-Photo-In-Game-Final-Best.png

Face Template:

Sting-Template.png

Region Guide:

Sting-Region.png

FORMULA

Sting

Face Template: 1/16

Head Size: 50,50,65

Ears Top: 0,52,65

Ears: 16, 56, 25, 61, 0

Earlobes: 53,50,77

Forehead Upper: 87

Forehead: 31

Eyebrows: 50,29,50,50,50,50,54,36,54,36

Eye (L): 50,50,55,60,50,40,50

Eye ®: 50,50,44,60,50,40,50

Nose: 36,62,88

Nose Bridge:50,33,60

Nose Tip: 36,32,53,67

Nostrils: 47,38,33,44,38,38

Philtrum: 58,88

Mouth: 50,52,64,60,42,60,42

Cheekbones: 0,33,15

Cheeks: 26,53

Jawline: 40,39,41,0,0,0

Chin: 50,30,43,50

Parietal Region: 0

Skin Color: R-168, G-110,B-85, Hue: 342/360

Hair Color: R-214, G-177, B-134, Hue: 328/360

Just a heads up, the Mojo Splash works great with the Surfer Sting. It looks pretty cool in-game.

??????? Could you post a pick or the link to this texture? That'd be great. Thanks if you can.

Sting-Face-Photo-In-Game-Final.png

I meant for one of his signatures moves during a match. It works for his version of the Stinger Splash

I meant for one of his signatures moves during a match. It works for his version of the Stinger Splash

Hah! Thanks for clarifying. I'll try that, as the Stinger Splash they have in-game is terrible.

Hah! Thanks for clarifying. I'll try that, as the Stinger Splash they have in-game is terrible.

Tell me about it. It's better suited for Vader. The Mojo Splash looks like the actual Stinger Splash, and the animation has him do it 2 times in a row.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great job on sting really liking this you captured his likeness quite well. Would have loved to see some more attires from sting any chance you might try to go with his look when he feuded with nikita koloff and catus jack he wore some amazing face paints in those feuds. Thank you for the great release look forward to seeing what other legends you have instore.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

It is still possible to do face formulas (or at least ones that are very close to what they previously were). I posted one in my thread from 2K19 for the Ultimate Warrior. However, it is a lot of work to do this. I put the formula together for PS4 users, because I'm on Xbox One.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived