Who is "RELL7THIRTY" from last year?

Mr. Madness

Fried creates some awesome masked caws each year, but noticed he isn't on forums but still uploading he caws... He previews them on twitter instead...

Normally grab his Pentagon & Fenix.

Thought this may help if your after Lucha guys.

Fried will not come back here. I speak with him often and it is not for me to say why he left. You can always follow his work on Twitter.

Pentagon Jr & Fenix are also in my projects but as long as 2K does not solve the problem of flights I will not put anything online.

I know that some here are waiting for my return to show my work but if I do it we will ask me to put my caws online.

If you think my caws were good last year you have not seen anything yet!

I'm thinking about whether I'll show my caws that are 100% finished in a few hours.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm conflicted. I'd love to see your work but I don't think I'd be able to restrain myself from harassing you to upload it, lmfao. I wish we could import last year's creations into this year's game. That Ultimo Dragon didn't get nearly enough play time before 2K19 dropped and it was so damn good (among all the other creations).

I'm conflicted. I'd love to see your work but I don't think I'd be able to restrain myself from harassing you to upload it, lmfao. I wish we could import last year's creations into this year's game. That Ultimo Dragon didn't get nearly enough play time before 2K19 dropped and it was so damn good (among all the other creations).

Me too i am going crazy, that i can not use Pentagon and Fenix from Liger, my heart is broken and my Game is not the same without his caws

Me too i am going crazy, that i can not use Pentagon and Fenix from Liger, my heart is broken and my Game is not the same without his caws

Say what you really feel... ;)

The problem is that I'm always limited to doing masked wrestlers on this game. 2K prefers to put on ridiculous horse masks instead of putting on real models of masks. I do not know why many people like my Ultimo Dragon I think I was too limited to do it.

The problem is that I'm always limited to doing masked wrestlers on this game. 2K prefers to put on ridiculous horse masks instead of putting on real models of masks. I do not know why many people like my Ultimo Dragon I think I was too limited to do it.

Your Ultimo is one of the primary reasons I'm still using 2K18 as my Legends Game. I'll be real bummed when I finally transition that Universe over to 2K19. It was as perfect an Ultimo as you could've possibly had, and your extra attention to detail really elevated him above the other Ultimos available on CC.

I understand your reasons for not sharing and all that, but, man, that Ultimo Dragon, in particular, really kinda broke the mold in terms of Ultimo Dragon CAWs.

Deejaybeejay I do not know if he is here he posted some caws but I downloaded his Bushi because he looked suspicious and I see what Mr stole my textures I created on 2K18 he probably made catches of screens seen the quality of the logos then to modify the colors. And worst of all I try to send him a message on the PS4 he blocked me so I did not talk to him for not that I tell him it's a thief.

I am ashamed when I see this community how it has changed. I do not think I will show my caws from now on. People have no talent, he has fun stealing the textures of others by making screenshots. Except that I created his textures and I could always prove it. If someone has the opportunity to download his Bushi and compared to the one I made on 2K18 you will see that I have not lied.
He used all the logos that I created shame! I hope he did not create a topic here because I will insult him.

Between those who stole caws on the community and those who take screenshots to steal the textures you should be ashamed.
I have nothing more to say. You can download his Bushi and compared to the one I made on 2K18 you will see that all my textures that I created and that I can prove it as always.
I thought that three caws I finished 100% I think I will stay the definitively. When I see that some have followed me to download my work and then take screenshots you disgust me.
Thank you in any case you have made your move paid to the rest of the community.

Liger

I forgot one last thing. Deejaybeejay also stole Ryeee's textures for the Jushin Liger he created. (Ryeee if you go through it you should check it by downloading it are your textures).

Sorry for the others!

Ligerr I think most of us understand why you stop posting and uploading your creation and these people out here stealing logos are worthless lazy POS. I hope your reconsider uploading creation at some point but if not you will be sorely missed!!

Ligerr I think most of us understand why you stop posting and uploading your creation and these people out here stealing logos are worthless lazy POS. I hope your reconsider uploading creation at some point but if not you will be sorely missed!!

The problem is that people use a glitch that 2K still has not patched and is present on 2K19 and I discovered that there is a software to extract textures backups! I downloaded the Bushi to really see. And I saw that the quality of the textures were the same as mine and he also stole the textures of Jushin Liger that Ryee had done on 2K18. Now it's too late he took what I created for 2 weeks a few months ago, I took a lot of time to do this caw that I considered the one that I took the most fun to do and a guy like Deejaybeejay uses software to steal my work and other people like Ryee or others!

As a precaution I delete all my caws that I posted on 2K18 so for those who would like it is too late I avoid my textures this ride in nature.

For proof I will show you a screenshot of my Bushi folder that you just see some of my textures.

1540345645-capture.png

1540346012-capture003.png

1540346015-capture01.png

Now for those who will download the Deejaybeejay Bushi you will see that it is the same textures that I created. He just edited the one he stole from me by changing the colors. I spend hours doing it so that in the end a software can extract the textures of a backup on a computer.

Thanks to those who use software and who finds an excuse saying that it is your textures you are the best!

1540347027-01.png

1540347027-02.png

1540348035-002.png

1540348028-001.png

Here are some of my caws. I do not need to say their names since they are known. Jushin Liger has a new mask + Hair. I created Hayabusa using something that I found that allowed me to have this result.

Here I did not think showed some of my caws and I do not think put them online between those who steal the caws with the glitch and those who have fun extracting the backups for recovered textures is too much for me.

Sorry Endo and for all the others also next year I will not buy 2K20 I will stop at this one. In a few days I will have 2 games that I have been waiting for a long time I will not do caws anymore.

I do not want to give you false hopes but at least I showed some of what I did.

I hope 2K will do something about this game because I'm giving up this time.

LigerBomb25

I find it head & nut scratching that we can report several issues With caws online - but NONE of the options are "STOLEN CAW/BELONGS TO ANOTHER CREATOR" option..

Maybe next year...

@LigerBomb25 - we salute AND support you.

2K dont care about the Community or for the creators. Its all about money

Well....they invited both youtubers and some well known caw makers to events before the release date this year AND they gave to same People codes to free games...

Here's the workaround. Why upload a caw with the option that it cannot be re uploaded? And yet, the contents of the caw is reuploaded when used for another caw. The problem is that the contents and not just the caw needs to be prevented to be re uploaded. 2k has to "lock" or mark the contents too.

The 2K Event is only with the YouTube guys because they promote the Gameplay for free with many Videos. The free Code is only a Bonus for this guys or for some creator, because they share his works with the Community, but after the game is out or some issues with missing Logos or stealing other caw since years, 2K dont care about fixed this issues

2K dont care about the Community or for the creators. Its all about money

Well....they invited both youtubers and some well known caw makers to events before the release date this year AND they gave to same People codes to free games...

They got a lot of free advertising from those same creators as well to be fair.

Archived