Who is "RELL7THIRTY" from last year?

Mr. Madness

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is a great caw creator and does some excellent work on alt attires as well. He hasnt come back this year that Im aware of he has a Twitter where he usually post stuff on but havent seen anything lately. Such a shame his Drew McIntyre last was one of my favorite caws

Yeah, Liger was a beast too! But seriously, does anyone know why these guys aren't putting out content this year? I'm assuming that they still buy the game and create? Platform switch maybe?

Liger quit because people kept stealing his CAWs (a bit problem for masked caws)

Rell is not creating anything - think he's playing another game.....

But Quitting creating for our Good Community is not a fair Chance for us, who Support his work always with great Feedback and much downloads.

Lmfao really dude? He doesnt owe me you or anyone anything. Him quitting his creation work is far from being not fair. Hes not obligated to keep doing anything if hes unhappy.

He was a cool dude I talked to him few times before when he made all of those great RVD attires in 2k17. He probably just lost interest in the series and grew from it there is nothing wrong with that. Apparently this year alot of creators from last year didn't return bc they dont like how the series headed or just got burned out. Maybe he will return when the game goes on sell if not his work in the other games Is respected and appreciated,.

Ah right, fair enough then. Shame though. I didn't realise but I had so much of both those guys work last year, Liger's masked wrestlers and I just dug Rell's style and content. Hope they pop back up sometime this year... not that you guys aren't killing it! Ha ha!

I wasn't really liking how the game was going either, I get you on that point. But don't ya think it's been a massively improvement this year? I kinda feel like they've actually tried this time.

Obviously, there's a few sticking points, but on the whole I think it's a much better game overall than last year? What do you think AmazingAries?

Ah right, fair enough then. Shame though. I didn't realise but I had so much of both those guys work last year, Liger's masked wrestlers and I just dug Rell's style and content. Hope they pop back up sometime this year... not that you guys aren't killing it! Ha ha!

I wasn't really liking how the game was going either, I get you on that point. But don't ya think it's been a massively improvement this year? I kinda feel like they've actually tried this time.

Obviously, there's a few sticking points, but on the whole I think it's a much better game overall than last year? What do you think AmazingAries?

Yea I agree its definately better then last year and doesn't have the amount of game glitches it had last year.. The gameplay and feel of it is best it's been since 2k took over. My only gripe was they removed so many damn legends didnt include ciampa(but thanks to Rye he made that great ciampa) and i was mad they took out some parts in creation suite and took few classic championships away. I needed some of those championship parts for custom belts j wanted to make again. Other then that far as gameplay and presentation it's a great game..

But Quitting creating for our Good Community is not a fair Chance for us, who Support his work always with great Feedback and much downloads.

You are the most entitled member here, I swear

Yeah, I feel you as far as the legends go. I'm a classic wrestling fan, not a current wrestling fan. So whilst I appreciate the effort they go to with the current roster, I never really care that much as I tend to spend my time messing around with creations anyway. And I do feel like they over look past eras, but, I suppose it may be time to let go and move on...

You are the most entitled member here, I swear

Ha ha! That Pentagon? I thought that too! But I think it's just his broken English...

Fried creates some awesome masked caws each year, but noticed he isn't on forums but still uploading he caws... He previews them on twitter instead...

Normally grab his Pentagon & Fenix.

Thought this may help if your after Lucha guys.

I know this is topic is in the wrong location, but did some of the top CAW creators receive a free copy of the game?? They definitely deserve it.

Ha ha! Sorry it's in the wrong location...

Ive never made Ryeedee mad, and i was not the only one who ask to finally upload his Okada after the previews

You are a little bit 'abrupt' shall we say? ;)

Fried creates some awesome masked caws each year, but noticed he isn't on forums but still uploading he caws... He previews them on twitter instead...

Normally grab his Pentagon & Fenix.

Thought this may help if your after Lucha guys.

No Luigirocker makes better masked Wrestler as Friedful, but LigerBomb want 4ever The Kingpin for masked caws. His Pentagon and Fenix was amazing and worldclass.

Archived