Current WWE Roster Attributes 2019

Squishy

Updated attributes for Adam Cole, Ariya Daivari, Bayley, Candice LaRae, Jack Starz, Jessamyn Duke, Keith Lee, Lacey Evans, Marina Shafir, Nikki Cross, Samoa Joe, Sheamus & Velveteen Dream!

Added attributes for Ilja Dragunov, Jazzy Gabert, Kay Lee Ray & Piper Niven!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Added Io Shirai & Tommaso Ciampa to the AgeofSandow abilities section!

Added a Righteous abilities section!

Added Adam Cole, AJ Styles, Aleister Black, Alexa Bliss, Alicia Fox, Andrade "Cien" Almas, Apollo Crews, Asuka, Bam Bam Bigelow, Batista, Becky Lynch, Beth Phoenix, Bianca Belair, Big E, Bobby Lashley, Bobby Roode, Braun Strowman, Bret Hart, Brock Lesnar, Cedric Alexander, Cesaro, Chad Gable, Charlotte Flair, Chris Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, Dusty Rhodes, Dusty Rhodes '85, EC3, Eddie Guerrero, Elias, Ember Moon, Finn Balor, Goldberg, Goldust, Hideo Itami, Io Shirai, Jake Roberts, Jason Jordan, Jeff Hardy, Jinder Mahal, John Cena, John Cena '03, Johnny Gargano, Kalisto, Kassius Ohno, Keith Lee, Kevin Owens, King Booker, Kofi Kingston, Kurt Angle '06 (WrestleMania 22), Kurt Angle '06 (Current), Lio Rush, Matt Hardy, Matt Riddle, The Miz, Naomi, Nikki Cross, R-Truth, Randy Orton, Randy Savage '92, Rey Mysterio, Ric Flair, Ric Flair '88, Ric Flair '91, Rick Rude, Ricochet, Roman Reigns, Ronda Rousey, Rusev, Sami Zayn, Samoa Joe, Seth Rollins, Shane McMahon, Shawn Michaels '05, Shayna Baszler, Sheamus, Shelton Benjamin, Shinsuke Nakamura, Tommaso Ciampa, Toni Storm, Triple H, Tye Dillinger, Tyler Breeze, Vader, Velveteen Dream, Xavier Woods

to the Righteous abilities section!

@AgeofSandow - Not sure about strong, but I'm still going. Glad you're back!

• 1 month later...

@Rekka_No_Ryo - There will be one more update to attributes for sure, look for it sometime this week. Maybe a few updates depending on title changes but nothing else until 2k20. More additions to abilities for AgeofSandow and Righteous will be coming aswell. Those will continue until 2k20.

Updated attributes for Angelo Dawkins, Becky Lynch, Bianca Belair, Danny Burch, Daniel Bryan, Drew Gulak, Ember Moon, Io Shirai, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Montez Ford, Natalya, Nikki Cross, Oney Lorcan, Piper Niven, Ricochet, Sami Zayn, Shane McMahon, Shinsuke Nakamura, Tony Nese, Tucker Knight & Wesley Blake!

Added attributes for The Fiend!

Added Deonna Purrazzo & Rhea Ripley to the AgeofSandow abilities section!

Added Bayley, Big Show, Bray Wyatt, DDP, Diesel, The Fiend, Harper, Kairi Sane, Kevin Nash, Mia Yim, Mickie James, Mustafa Ali, Paige, Razor Ramon, Ricky Steamboat '87, The Rock, Sasha Banks, Scott Hall, Shawn Michaels '97 & Steve Austin to the Righteous abilities section!

that they do Motown. Thats why I use them for my CAWS. With them and the personalities and stuff they wrestle like how they are suppose to.

I used the ones for Deonna Purrazzo and Mia Yim, and I was just in awe of the realism. Combined with Righteous and Kody's movesets, and it's a fun experience

These are a godsend, any chance of seeing any of the Attributes for the NXT breakout star tournament?

I second this. I know you said no major updates until 2K20, but adding the 8 Breakout Tournament participants would complete the current TV roster and I feel like a lot of users on this site would be grateful for it.

Let the man rest LOL. He's worked hard

Agreed. It takes a lot time and effort yo make accurate things in this game. Heck, I had major headaches from trying to remember where what sigs and fins went to who what promotion. Let the dude take a well deserved break.

• 3 weeks later...

Updated attributes for Flash Morgan Webster, Ilja Dragunov, Kay Lee Ray, Mark Andrews, Tyler Bate & WALTER!

Added Adam Cole, Bobby Fish, Kyle O'Reilly & Roderick Strong to the AgeofSandow abilities section!

Added Pete Dunne & Tyler Bate to the Righteous abilities section!

I got a question and I might have asked this before in a previous year, but you have this incredible list with all of these damn numbers. How much of a pain is it when you move to the next game trying to move the list along with it, but 2k rearranges the attributes list? You basically have to redo the entire thing?

@WNX - I'm not sure if you've asked me that before but even if you have, I'll answer. If all the do is move atttributes around to different spots, it's pretty easy to find out what moved where. The difficulty for me is when they change the min/max. One year they had 0 as the minimum number for attributes which was cool but then changed it back to 30, that was a pain. No matter what, I go over the entire in-game roster, so each year I'm sort of redoing everything.

Archived