LOGGED IN - SEPTEMBER!

Lawfool85

WxGBdcm.png

In 2k18 EWE/NLP had a damn good crossover with BPW. Logged In is a crossover event of original CAWs. Inspired by last years All In. It’s basically the same concept. A large show where you’ll get match ups of original CAWs that you may not normally see. This show gives everyone a chance to show off all the cool shit they make & reach platforms they may or may not have been able to reach. The plan is to break the show up into blocks. Time will depend on the amount of people who "Log In". We as a group will work to create the cards for each block setting up these amazing crossover matches. Each person involved will stream share each others event. If everyone is interested we can group up in a chat & give some play by play or some info on each others creations. It's a lot easier for me to convey these ideas in a dialogue. I feel like I ramble sometimes. Please contact me & lmk if you’re willing to participate. I’d like to have everyone involved to contact my by the end of Aug beginning of Sept. Then we can lock down a date & get this setup. Right now this is currently planned for PS4 but I’m very open to expanding onto Xbox & PC.

• 2 weeks later...

Once I get caught up on EWE/NLP I'll build the arena & get it uploaded. I've been pushing 60hrs a week at work & when I do have time to get on my ps4 I end up playing catch up on everything else.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Sorry guys but due to my work sched I'm gonna have to delay Logged In.

If you need assistance whenever you're ready to get back on this, hit me up.

I'll do that thanks. I def want this to be a community project. Also the later date should work better with all the dlc being released, would give everyone some really nice stuff to work with. If anyone knows any amazing arena creators on all systems I would love to upload the logos & get a nice arena we all can use.

• 6 months later...

I was going to wait until after Bash at the Beach but whatever. Logged In is back on folks! Enough time has passed & I'm positive we have some awesome shit to show off. I don't have an exact date but September is the month. I'm actually working it into my EWE/NLP Universe for a real ppv.

So the plan is to break the show up into blocks. Time will depend on the amount of people who "Log In". We as a group will work to create the cards for each block setting up these amazing crossover matches. Each person involved will stream share each others event. If everyone is interested we can group up in a chat & give some play by play or some info on each others creations. It's a lot easier for me to convey these ideas in a dialogue. I feel like I ramble on here sometimes. I'm not always active on here so twitter is the very best way to reach me.

• 2 weeks later...

I see lots of ya saying you would like to work with the community or do some type of collaboration. It's time to step up & join EWE, NLP & BPW in the crossover super show. Let's put 2k19 to rest with a showcase of kickass creations.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived