EWE vs NLP 2k19

Lawfool85

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're 1 week away from CHRISTMAS CHAOS!!! I'll be posting an updated card very soon. Here's a preview of the Christmas Chaos Arena. We even have some snow outside the ring.

S46GeXP.jpg

Just started my Christmas arena too. I think you did a better job than mines lol. Nice work.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy New Years Folks. Hope you all had a great holiday. Christmas Chaos went pretty well. I believe.

- Dutch Retained the EWE Championship in a very lame cage match. I thought 2k reworked these matches. Honestly one of the worst matches I've ever had.

- Devin Danger won the festive 5 way match becoming the new EWE X Champion.

- Hail Mary Pinned Kelly Styles making her the new EWE/NLP Women's Champion.

- NLP Global Championship Triple Threat was pretty great. Lots of back & fourth between Tsunami, Sokolov & Smooth. Tsunami pulled off the win pinning smooth. The damn lunatic called out sokolov on NLP last night. We finally get the belt off him & He calls him out.

- Macho Dragon vs Jordan Heavenly 2. Another Ladder match for the Internet championship. Heavenly won easily after throwing dragon off the ladder. Last night on NLP Dragon got his 3rd & final shot at the belt. If he lost he'd no longer be able to challenge as long as Jordan had the belt. Macho Dragon won & is the new NLP Internet Champion.

So that pretty much catches up whats going on with my shows. My work sched is about to get crazy more hours & traveling involved. Right now I still plan to keep up my shows weds & fri at 8. please tune in, hang out & talk some shit with me. I have to postpone Logged In for the time being. I know folks were excited but I just can't deal with that & everything else. Good news is the later it is the better stuff we'll all have,

• 3 weeks later...

Updated attire for Professor Flex & The Blood Brothers. You can check the out live tonight at 8pm.

I'm trying something new. EWE will be tonight like I said & Throwback will be tomorrow. Throwback is my Retro Themed PPV that has a rumble.

hgOvOjo.png

No sorry, I can only upload 5 things at a time. But once you download what I have up lmk. When I have time I'll finish up some more movesets & get some new people uploaded.

p7PaDVM.png

Throwback turned out to be pretty awesome. the 1st 2 title matches were kinda lame. 1 ending in a countout & the other ending in a dq. I think well have some rematches this week. For me the standout match was the EWE Title. Billy Bandito really took Dutch to the limit. He was breaking out all sorts of moves you don't normally see him do, it was awesome. Finally in the 30man rumble shit went haywire. Wildcard drew the number 30 spot & came out #4. Mr. McMahon was the #27 spot & entered #3. But the man who ended up taking the win was EWE Legend Mad Dog. #1MoreMatch

No EWE & NLP the week of Feb 3-9. Going on vacation. I’ll start back Feb 13th.

Next PPV is MY BLOODY VALENTINE. Feb. 28th. 8pm.

http://Twitch.tv/WildcardLL85

I'll get some more of my roster uploaded if you guys all have who you wanted downloaded. LMK who you want next. Streams been pretty dead as of late guys. Is nobody interested anymore? I spoke to Broke the other day Logged In is still happening. Just probably more towards spring.

No EWE & NLP the week of Feb 3-9. Going on vacation. I’ll start back Feb 13th.

Next PPV is MY BLOODY VALENTINE. Feb. 28th. 8pm.

http://Twitch.tv/WildcardLL85

I'll get some more of my roster uploaded if you guys all have who you wanted downloaded. LMK who you want next. Streams been pretty dead as of late guys. Is nobody interested anymore? I spoke to Broke the other day Logged In is still happening. Just probably more towards spring.

Last few times I tried the video will work for a second then freeze. Audio would be fine. Only seems to do it when I look at your twitch on my pc. Other twitches work fine on my pc. And yours works fine on my phone.

NXT LVL PRO returns tonight 8pm. I'm back from my vacation & ready to get this going again. I'll work on getting some new guys uploaded soon.

Hey if you guys could help me out, I'm currently auditioning for a Kontrol Freek sponsorship. Pretty crazy, anyway if you guys use code Recruit083 you get 10% off & it helps my chances for a full blown sponsorship. Probably not too many of you would use this for 2k19 but in all seriousness I don't have a controller that doesn't have them installed. I love the added height & grip.

Had a snow day today so I decided to stream both NLP & EWE for this week. That way my weekend is freed up to play Anthem. If interested I'll probably be streaming that too. Anyway next week sched is listed below. Come hang out watch the show & talk a bit with me.

Tues - NLP - 8pm

Weds - EWE - 8pm

Thurs - My Bloody Valentine - 8pm.

The sheer volume of CAWs you have that are unique and creative is what's most impressive. Excellent work on everything.

Thanks! No BS I find it extremely cool when you guys like my stuff. Most of these are just random ideas that have popped in my head. I have a few more on my current roster that are not pictured as well as a few that have a more updated better attire. I also have about 6 more that are just a mess because I don't have a good look for them yet.

PPV week this week so the sched will change.

Tues. 8pm. NXT LVL PRO

Weds. 8pm. Extreme Wrestling Empire.

Thurs. 8pm. My Bloody Valentine.

- Match card has not been decided yet. lol. Hell I haven't even finished the arena.

Archived