EWE vs NLP 2k19

Lawfool85

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sheer volume of CAWs you have that are unique and creative is what's most impressive. Excellent work on everything.

Thanks! No BS I find it extremely cool when you guys like my stuff. Most of these are just random ideas that have popped in my head. I have a few more on my current roster that are not pictured as well as a few that have a more updated better attire. I also have about 6 more that are just a mess because I don't have a good look for them yet.

PPV week this week so the sched will change.

Tues. 8pm. NXT LVL PRO

Weds. 8pm. Extreme Wrestling Empire.

Thurs. 8pm. My Bloody Valentine.

- Match card has not been decided yet. lol. Hell I haven't even finished the arena.

Soooooo I so botched my sched. Updated below. Sorry guys I'm kinda all over the place atm

Weds. 8pm NLP

Thurs. 8pm EWE

Fri - My Bloody Valentine

Message on the way Broke.

The sheer volume of CAWs you have that are unique and creative is what's most impressive. Excellent work on everything.

Thanks! No BS I find it extremely cool when you guys like my stuff. Most of these are just random ideas that have popped in my head. I have a few more on my current roster that are not pictured as well as a few that have a more updated better attire. I also have about 6 more that are just a mess because I don't have a good look for them yet.

PPV week this week so the sched will change.

Tues. 8pm. NXT LVL PRO

Weds. 8pm. Extreme Wrestling Empire.

Thurs. 8pm. My Bloody Valentine.

- Match card has not been decided yet. lol. Hell I haven't even finished the arena.

Soooooo I so botched my sched. Updated below. Sorry guys I'm kinda all over the place atm

Weds. 8pm NLP

Thurs. 8pm EWE

Fri - My Bloody Valentine

Message on the way Broke.

I’d like to start off by apologizing. Sorry folks, I’m sorry to drag this out. I’m sorry for not being able to consistently put out good content. As of right now EWE & NLP are on indefinite hiatus. Many of my regular viewers know I wasn’t 100% thrilled with 2k19. But whatever, things change life goes on. Lately, I just felt less & less eager to create & play 2k19. That’s why it took me so long to start back up & get CAWs uploaded. Recently there have been some major changes at work including travel, increased responsibilities & other real life job stuff. I just haven’t had to time to do what I’d like to. There are so many other games I’d like to play but I was forcing myself to stream EWE/NLP twice a week. Which sucked, EWE/NLP started out as a fun creative outlet for me & I started to hate it. Gaming for me is my chill time. A way for me to just check out & relax. Turning that into work really just made me not want to play anymore. Last night with my mac not booting up was the nail in the coffin(Got it working last night). That shit really pissed me off. Really guys, I’m sorry. I appreciate all of your time. The conversations have been great! You guys helped me raise just under $300 for charity! That was so damn awesome! It blew my freaking mind! Hate saying this but I don’t know when EWE/NLP will be back. I just wanna relax & play what I want, when I want. If you are only interested in the wrestling stuff & wanna unfollow or whatever, that’s ok it’s cool I get it. But if you wanna hang out & chat Maybe I’ll fire up the stream & just bs while I’m playing whatever. Hopefully you guys understand.

• 1 month later...

I was gonna do Super Valhalla tomorrow night but decided to do a new special event because this is a one night show(for now). With that being said, EWE/NLP Present MAXIMUM CARNAGE! Live saturday night 9pm.est. All belts will be defended. Come check it out & let's chat it up a bit.

Maximum Carnage turned out pretty well. Thanks to all who checked it out. So I've decided to continue on with just PPVs for now. One show a month. I'll probably do 2 in July, 1 normal ppv & then my charity show. My next show will be Saturday April 20th. 10pm.est.

UBUko6H.png

• 4 weeks later...

ooU3b95.png

EWE/NLP Present... Psycho de Mayo. Live May 18th 10pm.est. Twitch.tv/Lawfool85

The new & improved EWE Tag Team Championships will make their debut & be defended. Multiple new wrestlers will also be making their debut along with some older favs that have not been seen yet in 2k19.

rm46qAk.jpg

6N9F9w3.png

Rekka - Thanks

Dreamer - Yes I'll be back for 2k20. This is the one game I buy every year I just needed a break.......

- EWE Extreme Championship is now named the EWE Triple X Championship. 3 successful title defenses will give the champ the opportunity to cash in on a world title shot(Wildcard currently is at 1). Once cashed in, the Triple X Championship will become vacated & new wrestlers will be given the opportunity to compete for it.

- As of right now my entire women's division has been wiped & is currently being reworked for 2k20. The only female I still have is the Women's Champion Cherry Del Perro. She has been visually reworked along with her move set. She's up on CC if ya wanna download.

- EWE & NLP is returning for a weekly show. Both shows will stream live on weds night 8pm.est. I most likely will not start until after Psycho de Mayo.

Thanks man. Logged In is def gonna happen.

4 New belts will be debuting at Psycho De Mayo this Saturday. The EWE Tag is in a previous post on page 3.

NXT LVL PRO Tag Team Championship.

- Been wanting to use this design from the very start of NLP. It's nice to see it in game.

Io9xo0e.jpg

NXT LVL PRO Global Championship

- I've always tried to make NLP like an upper class indy brand. Something along the lines of NJPW & ROH. This belt looks so damn good in game. Especially when in the NLP arena.

zeEtYDL.jpg

CWA World Championship

- Since I have all these new fancy belts I wanted to update the EWE World Championship. I've not been able to find that perfect look for my brand. So for the time being & I actually kinda like it, the CWA Title will sit in the main spot. For those not familiar the CWA Championship is from Saturday Night Slammasters a Capcom Fighting game based on wrestling. I actually used this belt way back when you could first start making belts in a WWE game for EWE so it's neat to call back to a retro title for the return of EWE.

iUuxYld.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Fz37aHz.png

EWE/NLP has replaced Blockbuster with LockDown! Every match locked in a steel cage. Come check it out this friday. I'm going away next week, so I'll be streaming EWE/NLP on weds, thurs & the ppv on fri. It was late last night when I made the promo I know i've got the wrong date. I'm not fixing it. Whatever.

No streams for the next 2 weeks. I'll be away on a road trip. Good chance I'll keep up my normal drops of wisdom on twitter & IG so give me a follow @Lawfool85

Friday July 5th, EWE/NLP Will be doing it's 2nd annual benefit show. 100% of all money raised will be donated to For Pete's Sake. If you'd like some more info about them & the good they do please feel free to take a look. https://takeabreakfromcancer.org/ They really helped my family out when my wife was going through her battle. Last year we raised $300 & it would be killer to raise some more & reach a larger audience. Please feel free to spread the word. Thanks.

Friday July 26th. 9pm.est is Bash at the Beach. EWE vs NLP. This is my Survivor Series type PPV. It will feature Champion vs Champion matches & a big 4 vs 4 Elimination in the Main Event.

• 2 weeks later...

Sup folks, just wanted to drop an update. I'm back from vacation, I've created a new arena for both of my upcoming ppvs. One for my charity benefit next week & one for Bash at the Beach EWE versus NLP. Streams will start back up this weds.

Archived