So, a few weeks in...

JoeShmoee

Best thread, much wow. Terrible ratings across the board though, clearly a 4/10. Take ze bait.

Also. I will retract my earlier statement about the frame rate issues as I have tried 8 person matches again, multiple times again and no issues whatsoever. Really happy with that. No idea what I was doing the 1st time round to cause it.

And I think I'll stop hijacking the thread with that

Best thread, much wow. Terrible ratings across the board though, clearly a 4/10. Take ze bait.

Also. I will retract my earlier statement about the frame rate issues as I have tried 8 person matches again, multiple times again and no issues whatsoever. Really happy with that. No idea what I was doing the 1st time round to cause it.

And I think I'll stop hijacking the thread with that

I'm glad you're not having any issues. I think that's one of the biggest improvements made to the game.

Well my opinion is they were selling the mycareer as lots of choices but really there were choices, but didnt effect story more who you would fight etc. Now that Ive finished my career its a little dull. I loved the Daniel Bryan thing. Im contemplating starting universe mode with caws and wwe alike. The career mode in comparison to nba2k19 is that the mycareer is just like the free prelude you get for nba2k19. This Wwe game is a step in the right direction. Am I the only person who enjoyed running around backstage? I know nothing really worked but the feeling of running around backstage was good and now we have wrestlers standing in front of us to speak to. And voice overs were good idea (except John Cena wtf was that)

So far I think the game is great. I love the flow and the reversal animations are great. I still miss some things. I hate not being able to use submissions in match types like last man stand , ladder etc. I seem to get easy pins sometimes off simple moves like a body slam but kicks out of finishers. But so far I really like it. Career mode was a blast.

Archived