Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow Movesets-UNDISPUTED ERA

I uploaded his Tommaso Ciampa movest of PS4 CC. The model for it is a default male CAW. Creator name is SquishyOfficial.

Tags: Tommaso Ciampa, AgeofSandow, Blackheart

Thanks Squishy. Updating you guys so you know I'm still alive. Working on Lashley still(God help me), then I'm going to be working on female movesets. The plan was to go EC3 then try Undisputed Era, but honestly, these long movesets burn me out when done in succession. 200 matches is a lot, especially when you can only do 10 or 20 on a good day.

Unrelated, but has anyone seen a good Kiera Hogan online? I'll probably check sometime, just wondering if anyone has found one.

Glad to be back. I updated the link. Previous video was an 8 second clip and not the actual thing.It's already on Community Creations.

Just posted Batista (first time ever on this channel), and updated Bryan's set for his heel run.

Great Bryan set Sandow. I love the flow of it.

Just posted Batista (first time ever on this channel), and updated Bryan's set for his heel run.

Great Bryan set Sandow. I love the flow of it.

Glad you enjoy it.

Just posted New Day. Ricochet's moveset on the back burner till I can figure out signature moves. Funny enough, it took me 4 weeks nonstop to go through Ricochet and only a week for New Day...so yeah. I'll also be posting a brand new Becky Lynch moveset by next week.

Posted two new movesets-one for The Man, another for Ronda Rousey. Enjoy! I plan on going through most of the women, including NXT.

Next batch, I'll do it. Been asked for a lot, and I've been itching to update him myself. Right now I'm on Ember Moon and Deonna.

Yeah imma be doing them all for sure...after they get a few nxt matches out. Strickland is a favorite of mine. Priest seems cool but again Ill need some nxt matches to figure out his gimmick, signatures, etc.

I tried out Ricochet with your set, and it was perfect. It seem exactly like how he does in real life! Cant wait to see Matt Riddle! :3

Thanks!

Deonna Purrazzo, Rhea Ripley, Ember Moon posted. Onto Undisputed Era and Riddle from here. The Rhea Moveset is on CC under a default wrestler. Deonna isn't posted on CC as I don't want too much confusion with two default CAWs at the same time.