AgeofSandow Movesets-UNDISPUTED ERA

AgeofSandow

Yeah, just be patient. Definitely a lot of work. Takes me about a week or two to fully research a move-set, so just hang tight. Whatever I don't release now, I'll make on 2k20.

With that said, I won't get much moveset work done from now till next Thursday, as I'm studying for a test to enter grad school. I might do a little bit, but no guarantees.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, just be patient. Definitely a lot of work. Takes me about a week or two to fully research a move-set, so just hang tight. Whatever I don't release now, I'll make on 2k20.

With that said, I won't get much moveset work done from now till next Thursday, as I'm studying for a test to enter grad school. I might do a little bit, but no guarantees.

For Isaiah Scott, I could help out with some of his moves since he's was one of my favorites on the indies. Plus, I saw alot of his matches. Here's what I gathered from his matches. Hopefully, it will help you out. Also, best of luck on the grad school test.

These are the moves in the game that I know he used in CZW, MLW, and LU.

Inverted Crush 1 (MLW)

Lumbar Check (LU/CZW)

Butterfly Backbreaker

Paydirt/Little Jimmy (MLW)

Cross Armbar 2

Cross Armbar 4

Powerbomb 11 (LU)

Spin Sit-Out Powerbomb (CZW)

Gun Stun (MLW)

Handstand Heasscissors (LU)

450 Splash

Backbreaker Drop

Axe Kick 1 (CZW)

Chicken Wing Gutbuster (replacement for Space Jam, a Tombstone dropped into a gutbuster)

Panama Sunrise (Calamity Trigger replacement)

Snapmare and Single Leg Dropkick

Diving Foot Stomp 3

Coupe De Grace (alternate Swerve Stomp)

Enzugiri 5

Electric Chair Half Nelson Driver

Rope Step Somersault Senton

Taunts

Arms Spread 9

Cartwheel

M.T.

Tyler Breeze 2

Wake Up 9

Dean Ambrose 1 (as Killshot)

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the list, I will keep this somewhere. If I need to use it, I'll credit you.

So, took me a little longer than expected, but I'm working to finish up this Matt Riddle moveset. On the side, I've been working on the youtube channel. Made a twitter account, so give me a follow. It won't just be me spamming Youtube video links, as I'll post about various stuff on there. https://twitter.com/Sandow83128000

Archived