AgeofSandow Movesets-UNDISPUTED ERA

AgeofSandow

Can't wait to use Ember Moon's set.

She's real cool. I actually had to do a ton of digging to find some of those indy matches, but it was worth it. So many moves. With Heyman/Bischoff taking over I have a little hope they'll give her a proper push.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice and yeah she uses that variant a lot. Would be pleasantly surprised if they added her modified armbar into 2k20.

Agreed. Honestly, we need more unique variations of armbars. Hopefully, 2k20 can provide that.

Goddamn, just imagine if they got some of those ZSJ armbars where he bends around and traps their whole body before locking in an armbar.

Nice and yeah she uses that variant a lot. Would be pleasantly surprised if they added her modified armbar into 2k20.

Agreed. Honestly, we need more unique variations of armbars. Hopefully, 2k20 can provide that.

Goddamn, just imagine if they got some of those ZSJ armbars where he bends around and traps their whole body before locking in an armbar.

You mean the "Young Boy Killer"? At least that's what I heard it called a few times in New Japan. With that being said, it would be nice to get more of ZSJ moves in.

Yeah I think that's the move. Or it could be a million of his other arm submissions. They're all really cool.

These are the ones I know of:

Jim Breaks Armbar ( Omoplata/Wrislock combination)

Orienterring With Napalm Death (Calf Crusher/Stretch Muffler Combination)

Article 50 (Standard Cross Armbreaker)

Young Boy Killer (Modified Double Arm Trapped Guillotine Choke)-used in CWC

Hurrah! Another Year, Surely This One Will Be Better Than the Last; The Inexorable March of Progress Will Lead Us All to Happiness (Modified Double Arm Trapped Octopus Hold)

It would be pretty cool if they added any version of these moves.

Probably will just roll over. Lots of guys I want to create but won't have time to finish before 2k20, so I'll do them then. Oney Lorcan, Almas, Isiah Swerve, Sasha Banks, Drew Mcintyre, the Miz, Gargano. And the big names as well, thrown in there somewhere.

And as I promised, the new uploads are almost ready. I need to make thumbnails for the videos and they'll be published. Tomorrow or Sunday release.

Probably will just roll over. Lots of guys I want to create but won't have time to finish before 2k20, so I'll do them then. Oney Lorcan, Almas, Isiah Swerve, Sasha Banks, Drew Mcintyre, the Miz, Gargano. And the big names as well, thrown in there somewhere.

And as I promised, the new uploads are almost ready. I need to make thumbnails for the videos and they'll be published. Tomorrow or Sunday release.

Sounds good. Can't wait for Swerve.

Well, here they are. Movesets for Undisputed Era posted. I worked very hard on these to make them as accurate as possible, including watching their ROH/NJPW runs, indy run and their most recent run in WWE. Matches/years referenced are posted in the video comments.

As usual, these have been posted online on the PS4 version. Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance for Gargano moveset now or will that be for 2k20?

Patience, dude. Patience. Movesets are a ton of work. Not speaking for Sandow, but movesets, especially accurate ones, take time.
I totally understand.

Patience, dude. Patience. Movesets are a ton of work. Not speaking for Sandow, but movesets, especially accurate ones, take time.
I totally understand.

Okay, that's good to know. My apologies if my comment came off rude.

I totally understand.
You did not come off rude its just that the movesets make the game more better.

I totally understand.
You did not come off rude its just that the movesets make the game more better.

Agreed. I hate how the in-game movesets don't reflect the actual wrestler.

Archived