AgeofSandow Movesets-UNDISPUTED ERA

AgeofSandow

What's up guys. Excited to come back. I'm gonna be updating/making all the people I missed last year!! Here are the first two. They are on community creations, but always double check to make sure all the moves transferred over.

Adam Cole

Batista

Becky Lynch

Bianca Belair

Big E

Bobby Fish

Bobby Lashley

CM Punk

Daniel Bryan

Deonna Purrazzo

Ember Moon

Io Shirai

Kofi Kingston

Kyle O'Reilly

Rhea Ripley

Ricochet

Roderick Strong

Ronda Rousey

Velveteen Dream

Tommaso Ciampa

Xavier Woods

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah dude, if you wanna upload stuff, go right ahead. Just say its a conversion or mix of me/Kody. Im sure it would help people out. I saw one of your posts about converting stuff, so I just decided to focus on new sets. That way, people can have a well-rounded roster and I get to enjoy new content.

Thanks for all your hard work Sandow! You make this game more fun with these accurate movesets. I have looked everywhere but can't find it. Did they remove the Hammerlock Lariat? CM Punk's Pepsi Twist.

Yeah dude, if you wanna upload stuff, go right ahead. Just say its a conversion or mix of me/Kody. Im sure it would help people out. I saw one of your posts about converting stuff, so I just decided to focus on new sets. That way, people can have a well-rounded roster and I get to enjoy new content.

added a few, still on bronze! Havent made no attires this year so lot slower.

Thanks again man, genuinely!

Thanks for all your hard work Sandow! You make this game more fun with these accurate movesets. I have looked everywhere but can't find it. Did they remove the Hammerlock Lariat? CM Punk's Pepsi Twist.

It still in, Its still called hammerlock lariat 1 but I believe its a standing strong strike.

Thanks dude

Edit: Oh yeah, so I just realized I forgot a tag move for Daniel Bryan. It's the stereo dropkicks move. It's not worth a re-upload so I'll just write a reminder in the description.

You're Welcome and that Sounds Good. :)

• 2 weeks later...

It's more fun than previous years. I haven't been playing it too much, other than messing with movesets. One thing I will commend them for is making AI competent. I've been wanting that for years, and they finally delivered. AI vs AI is even good without much setup.

I've noticed the AI is more fluid this year too. Seems like 2k has finally took the big step in improving this series.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived