Rumble Winner/Survivor Series/Taker rivalries not working?

Youssef

So I reached Survivor Series and had its specific rivalry turned to auto and made sure I had free rivalry slots on both main shows. However, it never happened.

I decided to switch the "auto" rivalries to "on" in order to get a prompt to start the Taker Mania rivalry and the Rumble winner one, and I still got neither.

Anyone else faced this issue or knows how to fix it?

Make sure none are pending in case it blocks.

Obviously make sure hes in the roster.

Maybe if youd like a specific rivalry add him to level 5 for taker beforehand.

The calendar is a bit messed up, in terms of fresh month. As everything is now week 1, not 4. So maybe delete it, re add to week 4. Then week or so before than month, set everything in motion

Make sure none are pending in case it blocks.

Obviously make sure hes in the roster.

Maybe if youd like a specific rivalry add him to level 5 for taker beforehand.

The calendar is a bit messed up, in terms of fresh month. As everything is now week 1, not 4. So maybe delete it, re add to week 4. Then week or so before than month, set everything in motion

Yeah I did all that, the only thing that confused me was that Mania was on the second week of the month, so I counted four weeks before

I tell you what I did and it always works for me, set the rivalries to on instead of auto and then have Wrestlemania on April week 4 and have your March PPV also on week 4,after your March PPV has finished, select the next episode of RAW via the calendar and it should prompt you to have the rivalry but after your March PPV you must advance to your next RAW and SD Live episodes via the calendar

I tell you what I did and it always works for me, set the rivalries to on instead of auto and then have Wrestlemania on April week 4 and have your March PPV also on week 4,after your March PPV has finished, select the next episode of RAW via the calendar and it should prompt you to have the rivalry but after your March PPV you must advance to your next RAW and SD Live episodes via the calendar

Thanks man, will try that

Archived