WWE 2K Wrestler Texture Archive - "NEW" UFC Undisputed 2010 Textures

black_machismo

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two requests!

1) Each arena has a still image of the event logo on the Titontron that isn't part of the arena movies (so in create an arena the titontron instead has a generic "WWE Network" logo), any way to get those images?

2) Two images that are found under designs in the creative suite - One is a circular design that says We are NXT EST 2012 (it's on the back of this shirt - https://shop.wwe.com/wwe-nxt-we-are-nxt-t-shirt/W09973.html) and then a variant of the NXT logo that is distressed, it looks somewhat like this but i think with a white border (I don't have the game open right now so could be mistaken) http://logos.wikia.com/wiki/File:Nxt.png

No rush on either request but if they can be done I will sing your praises to the heavens and also give credit to anything I may upload to the game (and future games) using these textures :D

It was the WCW TV title, but this one also works :)

Hi bro, have you checked if what game has the WCW Title? It's not in 2K18 and 2K19.

New files uploaded:

Matchup screen movie

Entrance Nameplates/Custom Superstar Nameplates

NXT Logo (requested)

Titantron/Arena Misc parts (requested)

Thank you

You're welcome!!

YOU ARE A GOD MY GUY!!!

Edit: can you do 2k18 arena wall and mini trons? thank you in advance

You're welcome. I could extract those but it will be a long process. Will try to do it this weekend.

If you have a chance at all in the future can you get the ring aprons/skirts from 2k15, 16, and 17?

Obviously no rush and I appreciate all youve done already, because you have saved me QUITE a bit of time by doing this for us all.

Will do, I'll try to do that this weekend when I get some free time. Currently busy on weekdays because of work. And also Resident Evil 2 is taking too much of my time :D :D :D

If you have a chance at all in the future can you get the ring aprons/skirts from 2k15, 16, and 17?

Obviously no rush and I appreciate all youve done already, because you have saved me QUITE a bit of time by doing this for us all.

Will do, I'll try to do that this weekend when I get some free time. Currently busy on weekdays because of work. And also Resident Evil 2 is taking too much of my time :D :D :D

No problem. Like I said you e already done so much so I appreciate it.

How do we make these Jpegs so we can use image uploaded on PS4?

How do we make these Jpegs so we can use image uploaded on PS4?

any paint programme that can handle DDS images, or you can use the tools i use for converting RFactor DDS files to PNG so i can use them in F1 Challenge

http://www.race4sim.com/dds-converter-2-0/

or ..use an online convertor

https://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-png

now thats done, can i request some of the older attires? like edge 2010 gear from 2k16-18 or any of the older attire files

oh ...and i had problems downloading one of the USOs it keeps bringing me to a page telling me to wait that constantly resets

you can use any paint programme that can load DDS images or a DDS converter like i do for RFactor images

can i request some of the older attires, specifically Edge 2010 gear from 2k16-18?

oh and the USOs link keeps redirecting

Yup I think King Nova is correct regarding the WCW TV Title.

Thank you!

nystyle request done: WWE 2K15/16/17 aprons uploaded.

iamspooky request done: WWE 2K18 Arena movies uploaded.

Enjoy!

Thank you!!!

You're welcome!

Enjoy!

Thank's Brother

You're welcome!

Does anyone have a link to a ring skirt from legends of Wrestlemania?

Will try extract those. If you need WrestleMania ring skirts, I think WWE 2K14 will be able to provide the complete one from WM 1 to 29. I'll see what I could do.

Thank you!

Enjoy!

Thank you!!!

You're welcome!

Enjoy!

Thank's Brother

You're welcome!

Does anyone have a link to a ring skirt from legends of Wrestlemania?

Will try extract those. If you need WrestleMania ring skirts, I think WWE 2K14 will be able to provide the complete one from WM 1 to 29. I'll see what I could do.

Thank you. Im looking for the ring skirt from the arena in create an entrance. Someone uploaded in 2k18 but nothing in 2k19 so far. Its the shirt with the legends of Wrestlemania logo on it. The arena that was supposed to be playable, but thq couldn't answer why it wasn't after the game came out.

The 2K14 ones would be good too. Either way I appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived