WWE 2K Wrestler Texture Archive - "NEW" UFC Undisputed 2010 Textures

black_machismo

Is it possible to upload the face textures from 2k17 of the in game face models of the 2K staff in create a mode. For some reason they were removed in 2k18 and 2k19. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Will need to check where it is placed in the file folders/structure. Usually I am not able to open all files since it may not be supported by the tools I am using.

Merry Christmas to you too.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the response, there's one specific face needed for a caw I've been making since 2K16 and for some reason it was removed in 2k18.

Are this the one you need??

AJE3lqT.jpg

Is there any chance you could rip the textures for the arenas for 2K15-18, please (predominantly the ones that aren't featured in 2K19)? Would be amazing! Looking to recreate as many as possible for 2K19.

Thank you in advance.

Will try to extract them all this year while I am still on vacation. I have already ripped some of the textures of the arenas last time. I have posted it in the first page.

Hi guys, sorry was not able to update you this past week. I just upgraded my PC and currently fixing the files, programs, etc. And also New year is just around the corner and I have been busy preparing, cooking, buying needed things, etc.

Will update and upload the requested files once done.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

I hope so, thank you for the update.

Was successful in finding the files. It sure was a tedious but fun one. Link in the first post. I extracted both 2k17 and 2K19 faces.

ngylfmR.jpg

For the other textures. Still in progress. Really happy with my upgraded PC, makes file extraction easy.

Thank you so much, I've been needing these photos since 2k17. You've helped me out so much. Happy New Year and Thank you again.

I hope so, thank you for the update.

Was successful in finding the files. It sure was a tedious but fun one. Link in the first post. I extracted both 2k17 and 2K19 faces.

ngylfmR.jpg

For the other textures. Still in progress. Really happy with my upgraded PC, makes file extraction easy.

Thank you so much, I've been needing these photos since 2k17. You've helped me out so much. Happy New Year and Thank you again.

You're welcome man. Glad to help.

Odd request. Looking for the floor texture from create an arena & the classic landing mats for outside the ring.

May you please take a screenshot of what floor texture you need as there are a lot of textures to browse to in the game.

For the floor mats, usually the textures are just a solid color. The Bump textures give the mats the needed wrinkles for the game. Here are what I extracted from the game. I added the files for download here in case you need it.

pYmeGYG.png

did you ever get Lana ?

Just uploaded it bro. Too busy with work lately. There are 14 new superstars uploaded. Legends and Retro wrestlers still not extracted since some of them are already in the past games and those textures are already extracted in the other thread.

For the the Arena request. Hopefully I could finish extracting all during my free time, currently my free time is limited because of work and other things.

I took a shot with my ps4 & then edited my own halfass textured for around the ring. It doesn't look half bad in game. But I'll def compare to what you're able to pull. thanks again,

Yup it looks great.

I'll see what I could extract. I have seen some wall/ground textures but I think that was from the RING MAT/APRON textures in CAA. If the floor textures are the same as the in game Arenas will give you heads up regarding those. Was experimenting with the file extractor I am using and I was able to work around it and been able to extract the textures faster. But still around 50+ past and present arenas in the games is still a chore to do. Please bear with me. Thanks :)

thanks my friend, it is appreciated ! and dont work yourself too ragged.

You're welcome and thank you too my friend. Will definitely try to not work myself out. My work is manageable but the traffic here in my country from my home to office and vice versa is a pain in the A**.

BTW since my new PC can run WWE 2K19, I will be able to get the new DLC textures once the update comes out. Will sure give you a heads up with that.

Hey man odd request but can you upload Baron Blade, Cole Quinn and El Mago's textures as well as the nameplates for the arenas.. thanks man

Will try to upload those 3 this weekend. Will have to extract all the arenas first since that was requested a couple of weeks. Will definitely upload the nameplate movies for superstars and arenas next. I hope I get the free time this weekend.

Is there any chance you could rip the textures for the arenas for 2K15-18, please (predominantly the ones that aren't featured in 2K19)? Would be amazing! Looking to recreate as many as possible for 2K19.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Dan, I tried extracting Arena's Entrances from 2K15 and it sort of have unusable textures. Usually it is just metal textures. Nothing much and mostly all of the textures repeat and it's kind of tiring to extract. Are there specific parts of the Arena you need? Like Aprons, Ring Mats, Announcer's Table, etc. So that I'll be extracting those instead. I currently have less free time than before so it would be a chore ripping all those textures (about 300+ files) And there are other things I need to do in a weekend. Here are some of the samples I was able to extract. Thanks!

Survivor Series 2014

WWE RAW/SD Arena 2015

I took a shot with my ps4 & then edited my own halfass textured for around the ring. It doesn't look half bad in game. But I'll def compare to what you're able to pull. thanks again,

Are you ok with this texture? It is a texture of the floor of in game arenas.

Oz6vd7M.png

DDS File

Hey man odd request but can you upload Baron Blade, Cole Quinn and El Mago's textures as well as the nameplates for the arenas.. thanks man

Uploaded the 3 wrestlers in the first page.

Archived