Peyton Royce

Sasha Banks

Shinsuke Nakamura

Arena Parts

Corner Post (Normal)

Floor

LED Corner Posts

Ring Mats

Will not upload the Floormats since it is just a solid color. Thanks! Enjoy the textures!

An excellent idea! I could really use the blue WCW ring apron from Clash of the Champions 17 and I think it was used for the WCW Saturday Night as well. Should be in 2K17.

Edit: Oops. I see. Thanks for this!

These apron textures look more simplistic and less detailed than the ones in 2K14. Interesting...

Uploaded in the first page. Both 2K18 and 2K19 Apron and LED corner post movies.

Apron movies have the LED corner post included in one file.

Mostly the movies are the same, only yearly updated arenas are the new ones which means 2k18 movies like RAW, EC, Royal Rumble, etc. are different from 2K19 but arenas not included in the game like No Mercy, Roadblock, GBOF, etc. are still in 2K19 but hidden which sucks. Should have included them in the game.

Also uploaded 2K18 Corner Post textures, nothing new I think just the MITB LED Corner post.

Don't know if it's possible but would you be able to get the titantron/LED graphics for No Mercy from WWE2K18?

Arena LED Corner post movies uploaded. The Wall, Minitron, Ramp movie files to follow. Kind of hard to extract since the files needs to be extracted one at a time. Which is kind of time consuming.

An excellent idea! I could really use the blue WCW ring apron from Clash of the Champions 17 and I think it was used for the WCW Saturday Night as well. Should be in 2K17.

Edit: Oops. I see. Thanks for this!

These apron textures look more simplistic and less detailed than the ones in 2K14. Interesting...

All textures have less detail because the bump files are in a separate file. Like how wrestler textures have no muscle details in them.

Bump texture samples:

lwVcyXi.jpgoiRWqVF.jpg

You excited for the Titans DLC pack ?

Yup, excited to play the new additions. Hope next week it gets released.

BTW Will upload the textures here ASAP once available. Also, I noticed Shane Thorne has updated tattoos in 2K19 but not that much.

Edit:

New Superstars Uploaded:

Baron Corbin
Cedric Alexander
DDP
Edge
Heath Slater
Kalisto
Kevin Owens
Matt Bloom
Nick Miller
Shane Thorne

Don't know if it's possible but would you be able to get the titantron/LED graphics for No Mercy from WWE2K18?

Arena LED Corner post movies uploaded. The Wall, Minitron, Ramp movie files to follow. Kind of hard to extract since the files needs to be extracted one at a time. Which is kind of time consuming.

Thanks, appreciate it and no worries. How do I view .bk2 files though? Tried Googling it but can't seem to find a clear answer.

Thanks and you're welcome guys. Really happy to help.

I have a lot of superstars to upload from 2K19 and past games, too bad my schedule does not allow me at the moment, my free time is only during weekends.

But then again if anybody needs textures from any of the past WWE games by THQ and 2K just type who or what you need here and will gladly accommodate your requests.

Do you have any arena stage textures, like the big silver curtain with the big blue WCW logo (Clash of the Champions 17) or the Nitro hanging banners beside the entranceway?

I uploaded the WCW Arena Entrance textures from 2K18 in the first page. Will check 2K19 if there are changes but I think they are just the same.

Regarding the Clash of Champions what do you mean by the Big Blue curtain. Do you have a screenshot for that part. I can't check in game as I have not played the game recently since I am busy from work.

Also, I need to explore the arena files more since all the arena parts are separated by section.

Black's textures requests are awesome and have came in sooooo handy. I am awaiting the DLC stuff

Thanks man. We started this request thing and really happy to share it with others.

Same here waiting to check out the DLC textures. Specially the last DLC Pack. I really want to see those Ricochet and Lio textures.

Archived