Return of the Best Belt Machine - 2K19 Edition [Feb Update - PROGRESS Titles Live!]

MopOfVirtue

Hey all, I'm back in the saddle with 2K19. It's been a busy year, but I'm back for this year's game with a stupid number of championships. I've created and uploaded 12 so far, but I'm back at work now so my output will drop. That being said, the old ones are back, and I've added some new ones. As per usual, I don't take requests, but I'll have a go at a belt if I have time and it interests me. If it's one I've already created in a past game it'll be easy to whip up, but new belts take time.

Without further ado, here goes...

The first one is an updated version of my old IWGP Heavyweight Championship. The difference between this one and the old one is that I personally took the reference pictures for this one at the Wrestle Kingdom 12 fan fest. I know it's accurate because it's based on an official IWGP Heavyweight Championship replica, unlike past years.

IWGP Heavyweight Championship

Abd7pov.jpg

Tags: IWGP, NJPW, MOPOFVIRTUE

IWGP Intercontinental Championship

6NaMNB7.jpg

IWGP United States Championship

2rbUMd6.jpg

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship

y8IRi5H.jpg

NEVER Openweight Championship

RCv9zHF.jpg

Tags: NEVER, NJPW, MOPOFVIRTUE

IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Championship

wCPWbel.jpg

IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Championship

uiPj4Pv.jpg

NWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship

BX2RANt.jpg

Tags: NWA, WCW, MOPOFVIRTUE

ROH World Championship

w/Black Strap

GDg3OQA.jpg

"Real" Version w/Purple Strap

OCHMLSM.jpg

Tags: ROH, RING OF HONOR, MOPOFVIRTUE

Nice to have you back, awesome work!

Cheers, dude! It's good to be back. Just about to drop a couple more Championships before calling it a night. Stay tuned.

Alright, here's a couple new ones.

First, we have the much sought after NXT UK Tag Team Championship. I'm sure I'll come back and redo these at some point, but they look good for now and show up well on screen.

NXT UK Tag Team Championship

n8IB6br.jpg

Tags: NXT, UK, MOPOFVIRTUE

The next one is the NXT Women's Championship. Now, you're probably thinking, "hey Mop, this one wouldn't have been a tough one to make. It's practically a recolour of the WWE UK Championship."

To that I'd respond yes, you're right, but I tried to go the extra mile. Notice the tooling on the leather either side of the main plates. I didn't just change up the front plate, I added to the strap as well. It's a subtle change that you'll only see if you squint, but I thought it was worth doing.

NXT UK Women's Championship

uWnbT2n.jpg

Tags: NXT, UK, MOPOFVIRTUE

Here's the UK Tag Title on Tyler Bate

VhzGMeU.jpg

I didn't think I was going to be able to make decent looking UK Tag titles, but I pulled through. It took a lot of editing.

I've also just made the main championship of a local promotion. PWA is based out of Sydney and they're bringing in some big crowds to their events. Will Ospreay often performs there, and it's the home promotion for Robbie Eagles who it currently part of Bullet Club OG, and NJPW's Super Junior Tag League with his partner Ishimori.

PWA Heavyweight Championship

M3crv8j.jpg

Tags: PWA, AUSTRALIA, MOPOFVIRTUE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey dudes, it's been a while. I've been off in Japan and the UK on one hell of a holiday. It's been awesome. I went to Wrestle Kingdom again, DDT, BJW, and PROGRESS.

Speaking of which, I have made some PROGRESS on more belts for 2K19. All my PROGRESS Championships are now live on PS4 CC!

PROGRESS World Championship

EyKkkAG.jpg

Tags: PROGRESS, NXT UK, MOPOFVIRTUE

PROGRESS World Women's Championship

faOPT9c.jpg

Tags: PROGRESS, NXT UK, MOPOFVIRTUE

PROGRESS Atlas Championship

tYL29iI.jpg

Tags: PROGRESS, ATLAS, MOPOFVIRTUE

PROGRESS Tag Team Championship

E9fDlgO.jpg

Tags: PROGRESS, NXT, MOPOFVIRTUE

Amazing work and ive downloaded most of them, what other belts are you planning on creating

Cheers, dude. I'm glad you guys are enjoying them. I enjoy creating them. At the moment, I'm not too sure. Maybe Impact, maybe NWA. When AEW's titles are revealed, I assure you I'll be giving them a go.

Is the black stuff on the US and iwgp junior tag suppose to be like that ?

Looks like I'll probably have to give them another try. I used the same images I used on 2K18 with some of these titles, so I guess I'll need to tweak my approach this time around.

Clean, awesome work. Welcome back. :D

You plan on redoing the NXT UK Tag Team championships?

Thank you! It's good to be back.

As a matter of fact, I uploaded v2 of my NXT UK tag titles the other day. Just use the MOPOFVIRTUE tag and you'll get to them. I still haven't deleted the old ones yet but the new ones have less downloads so they're easy to tell apart. The new ones look so much cleaner than my first version.

Bless you, I will check them out. :)

Any interest on WWE's new Women's Tag Team titles?

I've made them, but I'm not too sure of the strap. I'll narrow it down eventually but I assure you they'll be uploaded as soon as I make a decision.

Archived