buying options

ksdixon

Yeah, the preorder bonuses will always be available at a later date...you don't miss out completely if you didn't preorder...you just get them later, and have to pay extra for them. He can buy any version of the game he wishes...and he will eventually be able to buy Ronda and Rey as singular DLC from the store. They won't be part of the season pass, but he will be able to buy them.

Buying a new copy will have the codes in the box even if you buy a year later

Usually it depends. If the new stock/batch of disc are the one on sale the codes are not included anymore. But if you are lucky and able to get the old stock/first batch release. Then there is a huge chance you will be able to get a preorder DLC code.

Usually it depends. If the new stock/batch of disc are the one on sale the codes are not included anymore. But if you are lucky and able to get the old stock/first batch release. Then there is a huge chance you will be able to get a preorder DLC code.

True but this is WWE lol, every copy I've bought the last decade I've got 6+ months later (and one I got 11 months later, it was like 3 weeks before the new one came out) and I still got a pre order code every single time

• 2 weeks later...

True but this is WWE lol, every copy I've bought the last decade I've got 6+ months later (and one I got 11 months later, it was like 3 weeks before the new one came out) and I still got a pre order code every single time

Well that because these games don't sell that well in your area

Well that because these games don't sell that well in your area

eBay

Archived