2K Showcase question...........

JLRAVER08

I don't know the answer to your question (sorry), but I wanted to tell austin/Contrary to shut up. Really...if you aren't going to help the guy, then there's no reason to be a pain in the ass. You should honestly be warned for that shit.

Yeah but he has the gamw and he does this evert year just play the gamw and find out

I don't know the answer to your question (sorry), but I wanted to tell austin/Contrary to shut up. Really...if you aren't going to help the guy, then there's no reason to be a pain in the ass. You should honestly be warned for that shit.

Yeah but he has the gamw and he does this evert year just play the gamw and find out

No seriously, if you do this again, you will be suspended. It's getting tiring.

Or save a few hours by asking meaning if the answer is no he doesnt waste his time

Archived