ThePacmanClassic's: Ken Shamrock '19 (RE-UPLOAD!) UPLOADED!

ThePacmanClassic

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you to all helped me unlock SILVER RANK.

I just grabbed your current Rey Mysterio attires, awesome job here with all of these. :D

Thanks!

Can you pleaseeeee do a Doc Gallows with shorts attire?

Uploaded!

I don't see Angle. Did you not upload it or do you not have a high enough rank to upload anything else?

Apologies for delay. It got somehow got deleted so I restarted. It's coming very soon.

Is there a difference between the current Rey attires you uploaded today and the ones you uploaded last time? They appear to be the same but I'm not totally sure.

It's online. It is the same.

Karl Anderson looks great!

Thanks!

I know you mentioned possibly doing another current Rey attires caw, well between the first Rey vs Miz post return and the match last night, those are two great attires to add....just saying lol

I will do that.

SETH ROLLINS '18

(PPV SPECIAL)

HASHTAGS: #SETH ROLLINS #THEPACMANCLASSIC #WWEmcqibk.jpg

TRIPLE H '17-'18

(PPV SPECIAL)

HASHTAGS: #TRIPLE H #THEPACMANCLASSIC #WWE

2z9e5ch.jpg

GIANT BERNARD

HASHTAGS: #GIANT BERNARD #THEPACMANCLASSIC #NJPW

10qvy90.jpg

106yrsz.jpg

KARL ANDERSON (NJPW)

HASHTAGS: #KARL ANDERSON #THEPACMANCLASSIC #NJPW

2dvq25u.jpg

KARL ANDERSON (NJPW)

HASHTAGS: #DOC GALLOWS #THEPACMANCLASSIC #NJPW

hu1000.jpg

Ive had a go at that Vader 2012 attire using your mask but you may do better than me what do you think? ...

https://postimg.cc/mz8RyZq7

https://postimg.cc/rR4M4SDQ

https://postimg.cc/WFCst91d

https://postimg.cc/7bJxjyK0

I like that! Re-uploaded my Vader now with that attire. Enjoy!

ALEISTER BLACK '18

(PPV SPECIAL)

HASHTAGS: #ALEISTER BLACK #THEPACMANCLASSIC #NXT

NXT TAKEOVER: WAR GAMES II & NEW ORLEANS

2i2bgac.jpg

Ohhh that was yours I downloaded last night. Haha had no clue.

Honestly, feel like you could work on the texture choice for the kickpad to make it look more realistic. Its pretty blurry & stretched in the CAW menu (didnt test in game).

I don't see TNA Angle. Have you uploaded it yet?

Kurt Angle '10 uploaded it 24 hours ago for you, enjoy. I might go back & improve attire 2 who knows.

Honestly, feel like you could work on the texture choice for the kickpad to make it look more realistic. Its pretty blurry & stretched in the CAW menu (didnt test in game).

Thank you. I will improve that kickpad. I wanted to do a rare NXT for a change just 1 mini surprise.

Kurt Angle '10 uploaded it 24 hours ago for you, enjoy. I might go back & improve attire 2 who knows.

Thank you. I will improve that kickpad. I wanted to do a rare NXT for a change just 1 mini surprise.

Attire 1 one looks great. Attire 2 looks low res. I thought the latter was able to be made by editing Angle's 2006 attire, but it turns out the colors don't line up right when tried.

Awesome, ima give it a download soon. :D

Thanks you.

Hey dude great job! Would love to see some Nation of Violence Samoa Joe from you man

Thank you. Good idea and maybe.

Attire 1 one looks great. Attire 2 looks low res. I thought the latter was able to be made by editing Angle's 2006 attire, but it turns out the colors don't line up right when tried.

Strange news is PS4 could not find DLC. It gave me no choice but to loose save data meaning I can't reupload to redo Attire 2 :(

Thanks you.

Hey dude great job! Would love to see some Nation of Violence Samoa Joe from you man

Strange news is PS4 could not find DLC. It gave me no choice but to loose save data meaning I can't reupload to redo Attire 2 :(

Could you do Angle's attire from Slammiversary 2007? I don't think I have ever seen that one in a game.

Thanks you.

Could you do Angle's attire from Slammiversary 2007? I don't think I have ever seen that one in a game.

There's 1 I saw this week on CC someone else uploaded I recommenced which includes that :cool:

What about Rey Mysterio Batman and Spider-Man

Work at this time of year has made my schedule busy, sorry. I will start it Friday, I will be quick.

Nice Shelton aitters

Thank you.

Amazing dude. Any chance you could do gallows/Andersons latest attire?

Possibly just possibly.

SHELTON BENJAMIN '18

HASHTAGS: #SHELTON BENJAMIN #THEPACMANCLASSIC #WWE

mb5yye.jpg

Archived