ThePacmanClassic's: Ken Shamrock '19 (RE-UPLOAD!) UPLOADED!

ThePacmanClassic

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance of TNA Kurt Angle?

I like that idea yet only if I reach silver rank now.

Any chance of other Rey 2018 attires? Like his vs Miz and the one he wore teaming with Jeff against Orton/Miz?

Thank you. I included that teaming with Jeff Hardy vs Orton/Miz 2nd attire. I might try add that vs Miz one and another to the slot.

Great work on these!

Love the new Rey attires. Very nice work!

Thank you.

I like that idea yet only if I reach silver rank now.

Any chance of other Rey 2018 attires? Like his vs Miz and the one he wore teaming with Jeff against Orton/Miz?

Thank you. I included that teaming with Jeff Hardy vs Orton/Miz 2nd attire. I might try add that vs Miz one and another to the slot.

Great work on these!

Love the new Rey attires. Very nice work!

Thank you.

Sounds good. Gamevolt already made his final TNA attire (the Captain America looking one), but I can't find any of his others on PSN, though.

Apologies for this delay. I am currently applying the 2nd singlet side parts.

But think about the masked caw, to change alot

Thank you for the previous help with them.

Any chance on a classic Hunter?

After Kurt Angle TNA yes as I can make that rather quick. 1997 attires I take it?

PREVIEW

LUCHA BROTHERS

PENTAGON JR & REY FÉNIX

Very early progress on attires, tattoos & morphing..

123163p.jpg

Before I ask this question, I will admit I have not religiously kept up with Pentagon. I've seen a few matches and clips which I enjoy....but does he get teased about the apron/skirt like part of his attire has a design that resembles the shape a certain make reproductive organ? Not at all meaning this as a diss or tease, it's just all I can think of looking at that attire. Love both the caws and totally gonna download Fenix!

The Venom attire

Can't do that I'm afraid. Not enough references.

Finally a decent Pentagon and Fenix! As far as a second attire maybe a matching color scheme to one of the Pentagon attires?

Thanks. I was planning that as well.

Before I ask this question, I will admit I have not religiously kept up with Pentagon. I've seen a few matches and clips which I enjoy....but does he get teased about the apron/skirt like part of his attire has a design that resembles the shape a certain make reproductive organ? Not at all meaning this as a diss or tease, it's just all I can think of looking at that attire. Love both the caws and totally gonna download Fenix!

lol I thought it looked strange at first yet never thought it looked like that until you mentioned. Now having Samoa Joe facepaint flashbacks lol :argh:

Archived